Experience

Hi im Gina from Philippines and a native of zamboanga city' part of Mindanao a city of flowers... now currently working in Kuwait as family cook of Kuwaiti family.. first time i came here in 1998 working as nanny for 3yrs.then i work in Uniwide restaurant as services crew in 2001-2004..after that i shift my job in ambassador supermarket as cashier.. followed by working in alhajji offices as secretary then as sales lady in almahameed .now as a cook in house.
But im looking for better employeer and good salary.

God Bless you as you do your best

Thank your

Hi Gina,
What Visa do you  have ?  is it 18 transferable ?

Before im visa 18 but since i work now in house as cook my visa is 20

Ok

Wish you a good luck

Wish you a good luck

hello , how do you enjoy your work with ur boss, hope there is no problem at all

gina dagalea wrote:

Hi im Gina from Philippines and a native of zamboanga city' part of Mindanao a city of flowers... now currently working in Kuwait as family cook of Kuwaiti family.. first time i came here in 1998 working as nanny for 3yrs.then i work in Uniwide restaurant as services crew in 2001-2004..after that i shift my job in ambassador supermarket as cashier.. followed by working in alhajji offices as secretary then as sales lady in almahameed .now as a cook in house.
But im looking for better employeer and good salary.

hope life is better with you there