Reverting in Mashhad

Hi everybody
I'm planning on reverting to Islam, Shiia, on my stay in Iran
Does anybody know of any foreign services regarding reverting? Is there an english speaking mullah/imam or so to do this?
I've tried looking it up, but since my case is kind of rare, it's difficult to find any clear information

Thanks!
Simona

Hi Simona,

Unfortunately I don't know any English-speaking mullah in Mash'had, but I'm worried about you. Why do you want to revert to Islam, especially Shi'a? I don't recommend it to you, unless you are going to marry a Shi'a man.

Dear friend

Matter of reverting not much of problem..you need know some basics and its simple...at least in Tehran I can help you also mashad its ok..

Need know who you are ?/ age ..work ..background..country origin..reasons if u have..why does this interest you

and alltogeher shia  means beleiving in the children of prophet ..those designated to be the leaders of muslim society and those seeking truth and reality of a beleif....and are particularly authorised and gifted to take this responsibility...for well fare of mankind..

Unfortunately now days only western values are considered correct...and has enough attraction for youth that never had chance to learn real religious teachings....

I experienced in shia beleif and true observers are always supported by an unseen power...lives are safe ..confident.. ..and peaceful people..

all the best
T

Hi dear why you think like this i am Moslem shia and if you know some people which there really shia may you change your mind .
sincerely
leyla

Hi Simona
I understand you and I know you want to become shiia moslem and you want to live in Iran and need to a suitable job to stay in Iran forever, but you must before anything become moslem, ok? if you are single, even next of you became shiia, you must get married to stay in iran

Hi Simona
I must continuation of my words say that if you don't like to marry with a shiia and Iranian man , you must forgot to come and stay in Iran .
My good and True-hearted friend you can live in Iran or Russia or China or USA and everywhere in this wide world , but your believe can be like of a Shiia moslem . you can stay in your home or your place of work , but your heart and memory be with Imam Reza .
Be Successful
Best Regards For You

These  are names . For 12 person