Looking to help my girlfriend find work in Pavia / Milan

Hello,

my name is Ilya, I am from Israel and about to start studying medicine in Pavia in next september.

My long-time girlfriend is from Russia, and I really wish her to come live with me in Pavia.. this is very important for me.

I am checking various studying options, but I will be more glad if I will be able to find any place of employment for her there (in Pavia, or in Milano.. ) as she is a very intelligent and qualified person, I think she will fit in various fields..

I will be glad if any one will suggest any leads for me, links, places to look at, or someone or some place he knows..

She is 25 years old, she knows Russian, English, and French in excellent level.
She has a Diploma of higher education in Faculty of History and International Relations of university of Bryansk
Qualification – regional expert. Specialization - countries of Western Europe.

She has experience working in a tourism company and teaching english to elementary school children.

Please help me to find some direction for employment (in order to start processing visa request, living permit, etc)

Any info will be HIGHLY appreciated.

Ilya

Hello Ilya

I invite you to drop in an advert in our section Jobs in Milan with a resume of her work capacities.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hey, Thanks, I already did.. but only one category is allowed and as her qualifications are not very specific - it's difficult to add the ad to the right field.. I added it VIA tourism.. will hope for results.

thanks