Express Entry

Anyone ready to apply for the Express Entry?

We would love to but I need a canadian Job Offer Journeyman Electrician

I think if you are ready, you can enter the pool, you may be selected without a job offer!
How are you managing to get a job?

Check this website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/index.asp

hello,

I'm forwarding three examples of how prospective candidates could be ranked under the new system (taken from CBC Canada):

27-year-old software engineer and designer without a spouse

Equivalent of a master's degree: 135 points.
Proficient in either English or French: up to 136 points.
Proficient in a second official language: up to 24 points.
Experience working in Canada: up to 80 points.
Transferable skills: up to 100 points.
Sub total: up to 585 out of 600 points.
No permanent job offer or a nomination from a province or territory: 0 points.
Total: up to 585 points.

32-year-old computer programmer and interactive media developer without a spouse

Post-secondary program credential of three years or longer: 120 points.
Fully proficient in English: up to 136 points.
Doesn't know French: 0 points.
Has never worked in Canada before: 0 points.
Sub total: up to 450 out of 600 points.
Plus up to 600 points for a permanent job offer or a nomination from a province or territory.
Total: up to 1,050 points.

45-year-old financial and investment analyst with a spouse

With the equivalent of an undergraduate university degree: 120 points
Proficient in either English or French: up to 128 points.
Proficient in a second official language: up to 22 points.
Experience working in Canada: up to 70 points.
Spouse factors: up to 40 points.
Sub total: up to 480 points out of 600 points.
Plus up to 600 points for a permanent job offer or a nomination from a province or territory.
Total: up to 1,080 points.

Hi There. I am still trying to get a job in Canada.  according to immigration consultant I will need a job offer first  I am struggling to get employment any suggestions Thank you

Look for jobs through http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/home-eng.do?lang=eng
That's maintained by federal gov of canada

@Abdel, good examples... This Express System is a whole new beast. Will be nice to see how it plays out...

Need a job offer to apply

If you're paying an immigration consultant why are you struggling to get a job?
He is supposed to know how to proceed I think!

According to him my age 50 years old i need a Canadian job offer to apply for a permit I have been apply for jobs for a year now

I have a full time job and a 2yr open work permit under the LMO system. I have been told that because of the new system I must now get an LMIA of which my current employer can't give to extend my permit. I have 300 points under the Canadian experience class. If I get an LMIA of another company could I use it towards my express entry without quitting my present job?

Glad you have a job Still looking to get a job offer (50 years Old) Journeyman Electrician

Try Saipem construction they may be looking for sparkies

Thank you  stay well

Hi , after I submitted my application for Express entry and registering in job bank , I received two emails till now that my profile updates , but I can not find anything new in there!
any information about that ?

Hey, I need information and advice.
whats the best flight from Kuala lumpur to Alberta, Edmonton, Canada and what are the procedures. eg. do we need visa.

thank you

Hai am a pg  nurse vth express entry score 364.I wan a job offer.how I can anyone suggest me canada consultants who offeres job.

Hello everyone

@ Susandew please have a look at the Jobs in Canada section of the directory, you will find some contacts.

All the best,
Bhavna

Thanks bhavna.ivll check.

I am already in the pool with CRS of 342 but I need a province nomination. I am a medical laboratory scientist from Nigeria. And my IELTS scores are as follows; listening: 7.5,reading:7.0,speaking: 7.0, writing: 6.5. How do I go about it?