Nice to meet you

Hello everyone!

I'm Hana, I'm living & work in Ha Noi. I wanna to make friend with all of you for coffee & learning English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean...

Hello Hana and congrats for your first post on Expat.com Forum!  :top:

Happy New Year

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Nice to meet you,Hana.

Nice to meet you Hana ! Have a nice day :)

Hi all!

Thanks for your sending msg to me. My location is in Ha Noi center so have any one who are staying & living in Ha Noi?

We can arrange time to offline for drinking coffee so we can talk more?

Hana

My location is in Hanoi centre too.
I'm staying near Hoan Kiem.

Hi!

I am a Singaporean in Hanoi, Ha Dong, Euro Village.

Vietnam mobile 09022 91916.

Do feel free to connect!

:D

Hello everyone! It's a nice topic! Can I join with you all? Thanks

Thanks all for your kindly attention.

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : do not post your contact details on the forum

Nice to meet u, Veelip

Hi everyone! nice to meet you :)
I'm Vietnamese, I like panda so you can call me by panda :)
I want to learn English, improve my skill English so I want add foreign friends to chatting, caffe or learn....
And also I can teach you Vietnamese if youre going to stay here for a long time or you like Vietnamese.
My Skype: ***

Em có bạn nào người Nhật hoặc Hàn quốc muốn làm việc vị trí kinh doanh tại Việt nam thì giới thiệu cho chị nhé.

Email: ***
Cám ơn em

Duong Kim Thoa wrote:

Em có bạn nào người Nhật hoặc Hàn quốc muốn làm việc vị trí kinh doanh tại Việt nam thì giới thiệu cho chị nhé.

Email: ***

Cám ơn em

ENGLISH please as this is an English speaking forum.
Thank you.

Dear chi Thoa

Currently, i have a friend from Malaysia. He is working as QA manager now in a Factory of Singapore company in Vietnam. He have many years experiences for this field & now He only have five months then will be finished contract in Vietnam so if you have any possition the same him now with good salary. Pls recomment to me, i will tell him apply his CV.

Thanks so much

Hana

Hi I am in times city and interested in getting together

This is Ha from Viet Nam. would love to make friend with you. I can speak Chinese. I like to learn much more Korean. If you can speak Korean that is so interesting for me
Ha

Hi

Nice to meet you.

Yes, that's nice Ms Ha. I have some Korean friends also and if you are interesting about this. My friends can help you Korean. I have alittle Korean, Chinese, Japanese so maybe my friends will be better than me:)

Hello all, I am new here.
Glad to see you here.
I also interested in learning languages too.

Hi,
Welcome