Hello to you all!

Although I've been living in Bulgaria for over a year now I haven't had much time to introduce myself. Between working on the house and garden (which I'm sure is a familiar scenario to most of you here!) and doing some paid work to keep the, no longer leaky, roof over my head, the months have just flown by. So, at last I'd like to say hello!http://buggeringofftobulgaria

Hi there

I just thought I would say "Welcome", even though I'm working on how to get out to Bulgaria and survive as an English teacher for mature students, despite having visited many times

Best of luck

Tim

Hi there normally Cats and Dogs would'nt mix ha-ha but I would like to say hello back at you, as like a previous reply you have recieved I to have not quite moved out yet, I am getting there in stages!! Anyhow I expect you have had fun turning over your garden either you'll be fit and healthy now, or slumped in to a cosy chair! Sounds like a good job done either way.
Best wishes Steve.

Welcome !!! :cheers:

The weather is tantalisingly warm at the moment...makes me think that spring may have arrived, but best to be cautious! So, its still armchair gardening:)

Welcome! :)

I can't wait to get my big, crazy Bulgarian garden started (and OH! the canning!) but we are still in an apartment for the moment.
Hopefully next year I can get started :) Until then I will live vicariously through those of you who have land!

Ah well the planning is half the fun! I've just put in a seed order - it's just as well I love canning...

Hi there and welcome to the forum.
Have fun renovating and you'll have more fun gardening if you do it Bulgarian way  ;)

Thank you!!! I'm sure I will:)

Karold - the link (BuggeringOffToBulgaria) doesnt work.
Any chance of rectifying it? Cheers

Oh no! Thanks for pointing that out, I'll check it out:)
buggeringofftobulgaria.com