Looking for friends to hang around. BALI

Hi, I have lived in Bali for 4 years, busy with my daily routine, running a Villa and Horse riding make me less time in making friends, I just in needs to get out and have some fun but yet need to meet some cool ppl to hang around with. Originaly from Island of Singapore.

Hi sshhhllabali!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Thank you,

Hi nice to meet here in this blog ,I come from bali and live in kerobokan
Its my pleasure to meet you and chill out together one day me either , I don't have many friends here and I would like to making friend
Have a nice day

we can hangout,positive sharing...etc
I am erni 27 female stay in ubud areas...
cheers...;)

kalo ke jkt saya bisa temeninn koo...

hello ,im wita hopefully this time you could replay my message,and we can catch up soon ,its my plesure to be your friends in bali
you canc contact me on this email [email protected]

Have a nice day

cheers
wita

hey,,would like to catch up sometimes?
i am new comer in Bali...
Im from Surabaya and working at Kids Learning Centre.

Cheers

hello hello there... im also new here.. would like to make friends ..

i live in bali.. you can ask whatever you want to,..

hey..
nice to meet u ...

Hi sshhhhh,
i have been here for two years, let me know if you want to lunch sometimes, since my good friend leaves to Germany, i dont have friend to enjoy japanese food.

hello everyone, i'm in bali till 12 sept, looking for some friends to hang out, it's damn bored being alone in bali

hey...
:)

hi newbie here I am expat here in Qatar but planning to go in Indonesia after working here that's why I want to gain some friends and information of your country, can i get any info regarding working in your place? Thanks hope to hear from all of you soon.:)

Hi........ There

Nice to meet u, I live in Malang.
Wish u all the best.

hai great

:D:D:D

Hi, im from South Africa, will be in Kuta Bali in April '13. Looking to make some friends to have an awesome time with...

Hi there... where in Bali do you live? I'm English, working in diving, and also need some cool evenings with nice people....

Hi, How u doin? Im not from from Bali, will be there in April fro a holiday with my husband. Looking for accomadation around Kuta or Seminyak. Was looking to make some good friends to hang out with. Evenings go so much better with good company!!!

hey girl!
Me and some friend will hang out today around canggu club after work! pm me if you re interested to join :)

[Moderated]

i am visiting Bail end of this month looking for some friends there to hangout.

I'm komang from Bali would like to handle when you holiday in Bali to look arround and many adventure also