Badminton

hey guys, anybody playing badminton in bangkok?

Hi pikachu12345 !

Could you please introduce yourself?

Thanks
Armand

I'm interested in playing Badminton as well.  If you organize a game let me know where and when!

Hi, for Badminton, Tennis, Squash etc. I can recomend the "Racquet Club" in Thonglor. They have several courts and much more. If you are interested in playing a match, just shoot me a message.

Maik

great, thanks for the replies,if you guys are interested in setting up a game let me know what times you guys would be available and ill set something up, thanks

hi there, my name is Ron, Filipino from Singapore, I just moved here in Bangkok and I so want to play badminton as I play badminton in Singapore on weekly basis as part of Singapore PinoySG Badminton Club, if you guys play or need a player, id love to join

Hi Ron
We still haven't started anything yet but if we can get enough people interested maybe we can set something up.
which area do you live in?

hi there, good mornng! thanks for responding, id be so interested to be part of the game, i am staying lumpini bearing ... bearing is my closest mrt station ... thank you i am looking forward to it.

ok lets give it a try,
who's available next monday evening around 7 or 8pm?
we'll set a location after we can get some people

count me in

wanna join too..wanna do some sports again.. i did play badminton last year with different groups but i suddenly stop attending to..anyway u can count me in..

just inform me! :)

nice thanks,
we probably can't go today but we have 3 people now so maybe a few more, lets start next monday

i have a friend who's interested also..:)

cool,
where do you guys live?
looks like we'll probably do it at either pridi 41 or bangchak (sukhumvit 97/1)...
we have 4 people now, mind if i take down your number?

i stay at ratchada-huaykwang..

we need 2 more so change the looser..better coz we can have time to  rest also..

I'm in BKK until Monday and can play Sunday early morning or evening.  Let me know!

Hi, I like to play too, although I am not a very good player

Hey, id like to play aswell if thats possible, been searching for somewhere to play since I moved here. When are you guys playing again?

Hey guys thanks for all the interest.
We haven't started playing yet, still in the process of gathering people.
I think we have enough people now to set something up.
I'll see if I can book a time and place and post back here tomorrow.
Thanks

what days/times would be best for you guys?

any evening after 6 for me :)

Hello, My name is Vishen I am from Mauritius and recently moved to Bangkok.I am currently looking for a Badminton club and a team to join. I live in Sukhumvit area and would be great if someone can advise/help.
I am currently available in the evenings and weekends, Cheers.

Yeah same as myself, anybody on here still interested? also free every evening except tuesdays. although it would after 6.30 i would be available as my job is pretty far outside the city so it takes me awhile to get home ('I do live in the city though)

Hi everyone,

We are a small group of french who arrived in bkk more or less 1 year ago. We are playing badminton near bangna 2-3 times a week, either late during week days or at different times on week end. Also playing football near ekkamai on wednesday evening and sunday afternoon. Let us know if you wanna arrange some games.

It will also be a good opportunity to meet some new faces :)

See you!

Im interested, what evenings do you usually meet, where and what time?:)

hi guys, i am playing badminton in Rama 2, is a bit out of city center, but if you happen to stay around rama 2 and like to play badminton, come join me, every tuesday night, 8pm-11pm, 120baht, free drinking water and shuttle cocks. thanks

i live close to there, where exactly is it, id love to come next week!

anyone interested in playing in sukhumvit? 24 or Thonglor?

hi , sorry for late reply, sc sport club is in between soi46 and soi44 RAMA 2 main road, the entrance is beside PTT LPG gas station(before the station), a sign bord "SC sport club"

let me know if you have trouble finding it

day: tuesday
time:8pm-11pm
cost:120Baht

message me, thanks

Hello~~
nice to meet you all.^^
I am a korean and I want have play badminton time.
If you(or others..) confirm badminton time then please teach me.
I will go.. My line ID is.. 'kangsh9201'
^^;
Thank you.

Anyone playing this weekend?

I just joined the Racquet Club on Sukhumvit Soi 49 last week. I'm looking for other people to play badminton with. I live very close to the club, so can go there just about any day or time. I am from America, but have been living here for many years. If interested, please send a message to my Thai number: 081-381-9569.

Hi, I run a club for hard games at Phra Kanong on Sunday evenings - look at Badzone Advanced on meetup.com or Facebook. Very international friendly group.

I also do small group coaching at Lumpini courts.