You guys, I really need your help

Hi guys,
I hope someone can help me for recommends about live crab in Singapore? I am appreciate you guys take time for reading my post
I am going to Singapore next month to travel and find informations about crab of Singapore, but I really want to have some knowledge about it first :)
I would like to know the name of places (including restaurants, supper market...) where are popular to buy crab (retail) such as NTUC and Seong Siong?
And the name of companies which are famous about distribution crabs for NTUC and Seong Siong, or famous importers of crab... ?
As I know, the high quality crabs are mostly from Sri lanka and Bangladesh, are they right? or other countries?
I also would like to know about popular types of crab in Singapore (Mud crab, flower carb...?)
And the last, can you guys help me some websites to find information about size of crab? Price for each size?
Thank you so much and looking forward your help :)=D=D>

I think you should visit the seafood wholesale market in Jurong - you'll find many importers and wholesalers of life crabs there and they can probably answer all your questions.
The most famous (but in my opinion overrated) place to eat Chilli Crab (a Singapore signature dish) is at East Coast Seafood Centre.

Wow, nice person :)

beppi wrote:

I think you should visit the seafood wholesale market in Jurong - you'll find many importers and wholesalers of life crabs there and they can probably answer all your questions.
The most famous (but in my opinion overrated) place to eat Chilli Crab (a Singapore signature dish) is at East Coast Seafood Centre.

I am really appreciate your recommend and hope you have a nice day :):):)

Anyone else can help me, pleaseee?

Hey, I'm not a fan of crabs but hope these might help you out...
ladyironchef.com/tag/best-crab-singapore/
thebestsingapore.com/eat-and-drink/best-chilli-crab-in-singapore/

Yes, you cab buy crabs in supermarts like fairprice, cold storage, shop n save and sheng siong at seafood sections.
Also, you can buy fresher crabs in Singapore wet markets, and here's the link thebestsingapore.com/best-shopping/the-best-5-wet-markets-in-singapore/

Cheers Linh...

Thank you so much nice person :):):)
And sure, I am appreciate your help. Also hope you have a nice day :)

I think you can also try visiting the wet markets in local housing estates to find live crabs, not just the supermarkets you mentioned. In restaurants in Singapore, Sri Lankan crabs are also served.