Gym (for women of mixed)

Hey guys,
I am looking for a cheap gym for women or Mixed. I live in heliopolis so close to this are would be Great, but actually the Price is more Important to me since Most Gyms  in this area seem to be rather expansive. It would be nice if someone has an idea :)

There are 2 nice gyms in Heliopolis. Smart Gym & Balance Gym. the second one is cheaper.

What exactly are you looking for? Bodyworks gym has courses like Zumba, Yoga, Pilates... And what exactly is cheap or expensive for you? Do you need a membership or drop-in prices?
There are a lot of options in Heliopolis I think

Regards

Caty

I am looking rather for Gyms for doing exercises myself, Not for courses like Yoga or pilates. And 200 Pounds would be my Maximum. I am just here for 7 months so it has to be a membership that can be Quitted quickly or Even Better would be no contract over time, but i dont know if something like this is possible in general. It would be Great if you have an idea :)

I think drop-in is always an option. So you need a gym with treadmills, dumbbells, mats etc. I think there are a lot smaller or bigger. Small ones in your neighbourhood would be the cheapest option I guess. There are several in Hegaz street, in Ard el golf, in Sheraton... Just walk in and ask!

200 Pfund pro Monat ? that would be difficult to find , all the big gyms that include women and so are totally expensive , the rate is most likely to be more than 3000 a year .... you will have to ask neighbors and so who live at the same place, you will definitely be able to find a small gym here or there for a good price..

viel Glück mit der Suche