How to buy from e bay

i know that i have to have a paypal account and i know how to purchase my only quesction is how will it get to me, how will the seller transfer the goods to me, what are the additional costs associated with that good to reach me.....if i buy from ebay will it come to my door step or should i go to a post office or some thing...........im completely inexperienced in this field and am thinking of buying a ps4 from ebay but i dont know if ill get my good.

Hello Ajumal,

buying from ebay is very simple, if the total price of the item purchased is below 6000 rufiyaa, then you will get the goods delivered to your door step. sometimes when the total price of the item you have purchased is above rf6000 you will get a delivery note, you have to take this to airports customs, and sometimes you will need to ask the customs brokers at airport to fill out a form for clearence this is really a simple step too, but it might take about 4hrs to complete the process.

do check the scores of the seller, if the feedback scores are above 95% then its really safe to buy.

happy shopping. inbox me if you have any questions
cheers
mooch

thanks moochy  :D