Making friends in Kyoto

Hi,

My name is Sam. I'm 34, from Melbourne, Australia. I'm a classroom music teacher near Kyoto but I live in the middle of the city. It's such a beautiful city but a little bit isolating. So I'm posting here in the hope to make some friends - western or Japanese. So if you want a nice and sometimes funny person to hang out with drop me a message.
Cheers,

Sam

[moderated: deleted requested by the author]

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your message. Firstly, congratulations on the marriage. Great news!

Going for a drink in a non-hub bar sounds very good to me. I live right near Shijo station so it's pretty easy for me to get anywhere. The weekend or close to the weekend might be best for me. Please give me a message here or on my mobile: [moderated]
I also have LINE: samuelsan101  but I don't have internet for some reason.

Hello, I am Kaori and have just moved to Kyoto from Tokyo. So I want to make friends too. It would be awesome if you want to see me sometimes and share time with something fun. I live in Gojo Karasuma so maybe we can have tea or coffee to begin with.
I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
Kaori x

Hi Kaori,

Welcome to Kyoto. Meeting up sounds good. Please contact me on line my I.d: samuelsan101
I live near Shijo station so we are quite close.
Have a great day!
Sam

Hi Sam, do you have Facebook account? I don't use line and forgot my id even though I tried to login to reach you..
That's nice we live close :)
You too, have a good day! Kaori

Yes, look for:
Sam McClelland
There is some blossoms behind my face and a white building. I'm wearing a hat and glasses.

Cheers,

Sam

Hi Kaori san

me to livs in kyoto and like to gave some good friends if you do not mind can you add me on line and talk , : alexvin1

Hi Alex san, thank you for your reply and I really want to make friends in Kyoto. Unfortunately I don't use LINE. Do you have facebook account ?
Sincerely, Kaori

[email protected]  this is my facebook email ID , you can add me .

reagrds

alex

also you can add me in skype is you use skype : sorakivin

I added you. Best, Kaori