How to make friends in Guadeloupe

We have been talking about loneliness when you are abroad, let's now talk about how to make friends (locals and other expats) when you're living in Guadeloupe :top:

Which are your best tips to meet people and to make friends in Guadeloupe??

Thanks in advance for your participation

the best way to make friends in Guadeloupe is to be yourself and showing an interest and respecting the local's culture and traditions. Be curious and enjoy yourself!

Welcome on Expat.com gr8adventure,

how long have you been in Guadeloupe? Do you enjoy it?

All the best,

Julien

Hi!

I'm from Guadeloupe, coming every 6 months. I love Guadeloupe, it s a great place to leave or to go on holiday. But I like travelling so i'm not living there permanently even if my mind  can't stay away!
"read Do and Don't when going to Guadeloupe", maybe this can help.

I think that wherever you go in the world, you have to be open-minded, get to know the local customs and traditions, adapt yourself or respect them, then share your local customs and traditions without trying to impose them to the locals. As no matter how long you stay in a country, you'll always be a guest. No one can be lonely if they follow those basic step, that's my opinion :) and i'have been working in England, Spain, Italy, Sardegna, Lisboa, Canary Island....
Have a great time if you coming to Guadeloupe!

Hi Julien:

Ok I posted an ad but I do not know if I went about doing it the right way.  This is the ad I posted:

I am looking for a good hearted, warm, caring man for dating with the intention for a long term relationship. I am from the island of Dominica .... I am tall, attractive, intelligent and ambitious.  I love the French islands, their culture, and the hospitality of their people. I would love to meet a man from either Guadeloupe or Martinique who is ready for a relationship.

So Julien, maybe you can give me some advice

Falconer