Special education school or acadamy

Hello........i need a special education school or acadamy.....for my 5 year old daughter...she has moderate autism.....bt no physical issue....we belong to pakistan...is smone knw any teacher who can help me.....i want my child in a proper atmosphere,,,,,where she can ply n learn n find her friends....

[moderated: off topic]

Bt i m looking for indian or pakistani,,,,,,who can talk to my daughter,,,,,,n make her speech n behaviour normal.......bt no institute still i m finding......so plz if sm1 knws sm1 who has this kind of set up for kids .....plz ans me

Hello ramma,

A new topic has been created with your post on the Riyadh forum for more visibility.

All the best,
Christine

Yeah.....christine...........bt i m feeling that there should b  smthing for those kids?i m also still searching.......plz if any suggestion is there......guide me

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum.]

You can check out this school In Sulemania, Behind Mama Noura Restaurant.
http://www.iipsr.com/

Hi, You can check out this school in Suleimania, Behind Mama Noura. They have a special care center over there and the atmosphere is friendly. In addition to that the teachers are skilled and qualified.
International Indian Public School, Riyadh
Special Care Center
P O Box 13740
Riyadh 11414, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
http://www.iipsr.com/

Special education & ESL courses needed

I'm a mother of two boys. My elder one, who has down syndrome, will be graduating from primary school next year. My younger one, now 3rd grade, just started to learn English. Can anyone recommend schools that are suitable for them? My husband will go to Riyadh at the end of this year and can visit the schools first before we all move. Thank you very much for your help.

Thank you very much. I'll contact them directly.

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : promoting your services freely on the forum is not allowed.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
ummhaatim wrote:

Special education & ESL courses needed

I'm a mother of two boys. My elder one, who has down syndrome, will be graduating from primary school next year. My younger one, now 3rd grade, just started to learn English. Can anyone recommend schools that are suitable for them? My husband will go to Riyadh at the end of this year and can visit the schools first before we all move. Thank you very much for your help.

Not in Riyadh, but they may know of schools in Riyadh.

Google Hope Center Jeddah.
   They work with special education students and adults.

Sorry I can't be more help. Services and schools for those with special needs are few & far between in KSA.

AOA,

Did you find any special school in Riyadh for Autism???

I am also from Pakistan,My kid has been diagnosed 3 years ago:  Autism (mild to moderate), I am in search of special school for schooling, Occupational Therapy, and Speech and Language Therapy for my kid.