Germany Job Seeker Visa

Hi Seetharam

Did you receive your Visa. Please share your interview experience

Hello  Firends,

Under   job seeker  visa   i  came  to  Germany  recently.

Is  there  any body  got   visa  ??   Any  body  coming  to  here     through   this  visa  .

pl.  share   ur   details  will  help   each  [email protected]

Hello People
did anyone get Job seeker approval? how long it took  after submission for the approval?

and when was medical insurance or other documents asked?

if consulate gives a date to collect passport, do we really get any email or phone notification earlier about the results?

Hello Kamal
how long it took  after submission for the approval?

and when was medical insurance or other documents asked?

if consulate gives a date to collect passport, do we really get any email or phone notification earlier about the results?

That   depends   up  on  application  to  application.  If they  asked  to  pay  20k  for   back  ground   verification  it  took   3 months  time  for  processing  or  else   it  may  take  1-2  months.

hi am apply for a job seeker visa myself. can u pls help me with de cover letter.... plsss... i neeed it urgently.... pls reply

Hi Kamal,

Did it took over 4 months for your process to get stamped or less.

Thanks.

I am from Kolkata, India. I have 14 years of IT and non-IT experience in the field of Quality management, Audit etc.. I am interested to get jobs in Germany and apply for EU Blue Card. I have applied for Job seeker visa but the Kolkata consulate has asked for ANABIN certificate of my qualification and show them proofs that few employers are actually inviting me to come down to Germany for face to face interview. In fact they are clearly saying that they don't prefer to issue job-seeker visa and advised me to go to Germany on Schengen visa instead. I'm really confused what to do next. I have hired one India based consultancy who are assisting me in applying jobs and correspondence with the employer. Personally, I am applying to few online jobs. Let me know, what to do now? Should I go for schengen visa or do the 6-months job-seeker visa is really advantageous. And what is the success rate in getting a job and contract signed from India only? The success rate of having job interviews and job offer is higher with Germany based consultancies? If yes, please do share me their contact number/email address.
-rg123

Hello rgr
If you have already a face to face interview letter and decided to join the company then go on schengen visa. or else if you would like to search for better jobs then go for 6 months job seeker, because the interview process takes longer time compared to india.

For anabin, you have a link to find out your university recognition (H+)
This link is provided in job seeker check list india.diplo.de

All the best !!

Hallo Papita123,

Thanks for your information, I already have my University H+ certificate from ANABIN Database and showed to the local Consular people, but somehow they are trying to convince me Schengen is less risky than Job seeker. Is there any other process involve for getting ANABIN authorization for my present qualification? And do you know where can I get the list of Germany based job consultants and their contact? Please share your experience in landing job in Germany.

-rgr123

Hi,

is there anyone who can help me in finding suitable job consulting firms helping in getting suitable jobs in Europe especially in Germany. Thanks.

-rgr123

Dear Sir/Madam,

Its my pleasure to give my introduction and I'm Mr.Venkatesh..S Who completed my bachelor degree in Bachelor of Business Management from Bangalore university in the Year 2001 in India. I got nearly 12 years of professional experience of which 5 years consists of Banking experience I'm currently employed with HDFC Bank as a Deptuy Manage r operations. My role involves complete responsibility of Branch operations and Audit & Compliance.

Having shared about myself I take this opportunity to make request to provide me a sample and good motivation letter to write for German job seeker visa. I recently been through the consulate interview and got  the rejection letter for not mentioning as per the German consulate requirement related to Motivation letter.

Please do the needful..

Thanks and regards
S.Venkatesh

Hello Guys,

Want to know any consultancy contact details in Germany so that we can contact them depending upon the requirement.

Thanks & Regards,
Hitendra Panchal

Hi..

my name is manoj

I have applied for job seeker Visa for germany in july/30/2014 i am waiting for the status of My Visa..

Can any one help me that how much time it will be taken to urs visa ,and wht r steps taken ? plz help me

Hello I am studying MBA in a UK Business School after 4 years of work.

I recently applied German Job Seeker VISA in the Germany embassy located in London, and I hope to share the process here and hope it helps.

Here is the main description of this VISA:

This visa is aimed at highly qualified candidates, i.e. Non-EU nationals holding a German or
otherwise recognised equivalent university degree. The visa will enable the holder to remain
in Germany for a period of six months in order to find appropriate employment.

Here are the documents needed:

valid passport and valid UK residence permit --> I am using the UK VISA for study
residence permit application form --> this could be downloaded from German Embassy website, just searching for it.
CV and references --> a one page CV and reference letter from your former employers, if you do not have one, better ask them to write for you
German or otherwise recognized equivalent university degree --> Note the original degree certificate is required. Since I have not get the MBA certificate yet ( due in 4 months), so I used my bachelor certificate, however, I also provided the current transcript for my current study as reference.
Detailed motivation letter (area of work? what part of Germany? accommodation? future plans?) --> You must write in detail a reasonable plan to show your sincereness of working in Germany. I wrote why I am interested in Germany, what has triggered my interest, how I am planning to find jobs, which types of company I am targeting, backup plans, how to deal with accommodation and my future plans to support me in finding jobs. I also showed my will to learn German to increase the possibility of employment.
proof of stay in the UK (e.g. employment/student confirmation) --> Student status could be obtained from uni
if applicable: evidence of further preparations made to find a job in Germany --> I did not prepare this.
full travel-health insurance covering the whole period of stay --> This is a tricky part, I firstly used the travel insurance I bought for Schengen VISA, but was contacted later and told that it was not valid. The embassy need an insurance that could last for 6 months, so normally the annual travel insurance or single trip insurance does not fit as they only last for 21 -31 days per trip. You can find this in the policy wording - 'limitations' or 'what are not included'. Eventually I bought a six month insurance from a Germany company, which cost almost 240 pounds and was approved by the embassy. I was assured by the insurance company for a refund if my VISA was rejected.
proof of financial means --> There is no clear requirement on the financial cost of living in Germany. I have called the embassy and was told normally 300 euro per month should be fine. I put around 4000 pounds for the 6 months in the end.

Above are all the materials listed online, however, do not forget to get 2 photos for the application, passport photo size applies. There is also a photo booth inside the embassy and it costs 5 pounds.

I arrived the embassy in London at almost 8 am, and there was already a queue. There was 7 or 8 windows inside the embassy and there was only 1 window for VISA and it ran very slow. I was the 5th number but I waited almost 2 hours. The staff would ask you to provide certain materials she required one by one, you would better prepare all the materials in a folder to avoid inconvenience. You can prepare copies, or they could also copy for you free of charge.

I have received my VISA after 3 weeks of time. Note: You could only go there personally to get the VISA, it is not available for post.

Hi geqian997,

Congratulations on getting your Visa. Could you let me know how /what kind of accommodation you showed in the motivation letter?. How long was your motivation letter(count of pages). Also any suggestions on what to mention in the backup plan?

Thanks,
Liju

hello every one and goodwishes for every one....i am arslan from pakistan ..i did bachelor in computer engineering..recently i came in poland... with work permit but not satisfied with the job ...now i  move to germany ...i need kind help regarding job seeker visa...if there is any company who can gave work permit ...please let me know..i will be very thankful to you...

I'm a postgraduate doctor from india.i was lucky enough to get a job in germany.i applied for job seeker visa.but the problem is verification of documents. The hospital authority is getting impatient and warned I will lose job position if I'm having excessive delay to take up job.my m.b.b.s, internship and registration certificates r with bangalore german consulate since October 15.i hav no information when this lengthy verification process get completed. Though in internet it is written as 4-8weeks.its not true.The consulate authorities always say a sterotype reply that u hav to wait.some say it's 3 months.is it exactly 3 months? Unfortunately I can't do anything to accelerate the process.plz giv me friends ur experience those who applied for job seeker visa from bangalore. If I don't join by jan 15,2015 my job is gone.Consulate don't even respond to my E-mail request. Plz giv a reply on time factor . It's really killing me

Hi guys ,

I have a doubt .. regarding Germany job seeker visa ...

I already attend the interview in this Dec3rd ..

I followed as per Germany job seeker visa  process/ steps..

I have 4yrs exp in IT support /system admin .while conducting interivew they took my passport and they put document stamp  after completed my interview they given back my passport . .she told me you will get mail conformation...I said  Ok .and come out.

My question is :She is return back my passport back ..it's seems my visa was rejects or what !
Untill I'll wait  8-12weeks or what ! While this period I want to maintain my bank balance  or what!

If any one get mail conformation for jobseekers visa please share me and what they mention in that mail and which mail I'd I'll received for conformation mail...

Reply me friends

Yeah . that's the procedure. According to new regulations no passport will be witheld from individuals applying for job seeker/national/work visa.this is because the process involves ground verification of documents submitted.qualification,marriage, birth etc...this is time consuming. Normal time frame is 8-12weeks but may extend.its not as schengen visa where u get a result in 7-10 days.the new rule is not in web site but  written inside consulate office where v q up for giving application. .I hope everything is clear

Thanks for this ..

They didn't ask me any dd for back ground verfication purposes.....I am little bit scared for that ...and untill I get conformation I need to maintain my bank balance or ?

As per my knowledge Germany job seeker visa was 50/50 chances  is it true ...

Hi friends,

My job seeker visa was refused due to my motivation letter . I got registered post ..how to reapply. For the same .Any one have best motivation letter please share with me friends

Am living INDIA and i would like to go to Germany for JOB. Please let me know any trusted consultancy available for this process.

sadon wrote:

Am living INDIA and i would like to go to Germany for JOB. Please let me know any trusted consultancy available for this process.

None.
If you don't want to or are unable to apply for jobs yourself, Indian agencies will charge you too much for too little service. There are no German agencies for this.

Anybody in Saarland area?

how much fee of India coaching and consulting based in Hamburg

How to get Anabin certificate for university degrees? My university has H+.
Do I need to send my degree certificate for verification? else, just a screen-shot of H+ of my university is good enough?

juxs wrote:

How to get Anabin certificate for university degrees? My university has H+.
Do I need to send my degree certificate for verification? else, just a screen-shot of H+ of my university is good enough?

Isn't this explained on the Anabin website?
If not, maybe you can contact them.

I need job in Germany

sanwar singh wrote:

I need job in Germany

You will not find one just by posting this here.
Since language is a key issue: Did you start taking German classes?
What else have you done or are you planning to do to find one?
Reading advice given on other threads in this forum is a good starting point.

No, I did not find information on how to get the Anabin certificate on their website. The only option provided is to print which simply prints university name and H+.

Hi,
I am trying for job-seeker visa, I have a question, how to get the Anabin certificate for my degree certificate? My university has H+, but no where specified how to get the certificate of H+ in the Anabin site. How did you get this?

Thanks

Juxs: Did you read the FAQ on the Anabin website? (See http://anabin.kmk.org/faq/allgemeines.html)
It explains under which circumstances you need a formal recognition of your credentials (in most cases it's not needed) and how to get it (only available in German).

Hello there,

I wanted some additional information as you've graduated form Bangalore university and me from Manipal.
While applying for a job seeking visa, did they ask you for German validation for your bachelors degree?
Or you can simply apply for it with the original certificates and degree from India?

Thank you,
G

Gulrukh: You replied to a thread that has been inactive for over 15 months. Furthermore, it is not clear who you addressed your message to.
I recommend to start a new thread of your own to get more applicable replies.

HI Can u send me the mail ID and contact number of this company

lakhwinder.singh wrote:

HI Can u send me the mail ID and contact number of this company

Of what company?

hi,
One of my friend got the German job seeker visa approval in the month of February .
He would like to travel in June.
can the date of travelling begin from june?

What is Visa start and end dates ?