Looking to meet foreigners in istanbul

Hi everyone,

After spending sometime in washington dc, I recently moved back to Istanbul and am looking to meet other foreigners residing here.  I live in the european side and am very close to Taksim. Would love to grab a drink sometime, PM if you are interested.

thanks,
rick

Welcome to Expat.com Rick!;)

Harmonie.

Hey rick! How're you doing?
I'm Cris, a spanish girl coming to Istanbul this summer 2012. You still living there?? I'll be doing my internship in an hotel close to Sultanahmet!

hope to see you in Istanbul!!

cheers!!!

cris

Hi Rick! I'm coming on friday 8th june! just in two weeks!!!! :) I'm

see you there!!!
cheers!

cris :)

Cristina- you are here tomorrow! Shoot me a text when you get here, or facebook message me. Tomorrow is friday, and your first night in istanbul! ***

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Rick! I'm from Sweden andI am working at a yoga studio in Etiler this summer. It would be fun to talk to someone who actually knows atleast some English...

Deria

Hello Rick,

I organise CS taxsim regular meeting in Taxsim, which is today evening. Check out 184th meeting in near by activities. We will be almost 200 surfers there.

Hope to see you there.

Sethi

hi everyone at istanbul !!!!

Hi xavi2013,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please can you write an introduction of yourself.

Thank you,

David.

Date of post 2012...

Hi everybody!!

My name is Stephan, I am from France, 29 years old. I am working in Dubai as Financial Adviser. I have been working in Dubai for almost five years.
Every year, I chose a destination to visit for vacation, i am crazy about traveling. I decide this June to be in Istanbul, I will be there this Friday, I already booked my hotel and I arranged everything. The problem is, I will be alone in Istanbul, and this is for me is a disaster, I broke down with my girlfriend, and everything is finished.

[Moderated: Expat.com is NOT a dating website]

Regards

Stv.

Hey guys. Old blog it seems but just checking in if you anyone is still around Istanbul. I'm all over Europe and North Africa for work and turkey is my next stop for few months.

Dino

Hi, coming to Istanbul May 28 with a few friends from US. Looking to meet foreigners. I have been in Istanbul a few times and love it. Shoot me an email.

Thanks
Abe

hi i.m talal syrian architect and collector of medals _paper money_stamps_old books_old documents i.m living alone in istanbul

Hi guys,
I'm Furkan from Istanbul. After all a hard and challenging university-term, i finally heading to istanbul tomorrow. I'm working as translator and columnist in some newspapers too as well as I'm volunteering in a sea-foundation which protects the see from the dusts and trushes.

It will be fun if we can at least have conversation with each other.

See you :)

hello my name is mohammed from tanzania...im studying in istanbul aydin university.i stay in beylikduzu innovia 3.unbelievable place . im looking for girls who i could chill and have a drink with. thanks if anybody is looking for a buddy contact me on...05348916480

Hey!

We'd like to see you at International KısaKes Short Film Festival on 26th, 27th and 28th of January, 2015. Young directors, film industry professionals, and international celebrities of 87 countries are coming to Istanbul just for the KısaKes Film Festival to see 1300 short films and to select the best 13 young directors. It'll be enough to fill out our form which is already sent to your student mail addresses before the 20th of January, 2015. We'd be glad to see you at "Cut It Short" to enjoy special film selections, workshops, masterclasses, cocktails, afterparties and many other events together!

*There will be simultaneous translation into English during the events.
Tickets: kisakes.org