Lookin for a girl-roomie Urgently!!!

Hello everyone,

I'm Meryem came from İstanbul and new in Athens. I just start to work at Teleperformance and am looking for a full furnished house but I want to share it with a girl friend you know the rents are much thats why Im looking for.

If there is anyone agree me please contact me asap and we can discuss for more information.

Best,
M.A.

Hello turuncu,

I also advise you to post an ad in the Housing in Athens section under the category that suits you the most. This might help your message to get across more effectively.

You can also get in touch with a real estate agency, it might help you. Here is a small list found in the EB business directory : https://www.expat.com/en/business/europ … -agencies/

Good luck

Priscilla :cheers:

Dear Miss,
I don't know if you have already found a roommate.I'm the father of a female student that seeks a female roommate in a luxurious full renovate flat and full equipped with all the latest  appliances and modern furniture. The flat is located in the center of Athens in Neapoli/ Lycabettus region too close to Exarcheia and Kolonaki districts and to all means of transport. We are looking for a very serious and reliable female person who could meet the requirements of cohabitation. The room will be available from the 1st february 2015.
Best regards and happy new year

Hello!

So as to better spread the word about the rental propositions that you may have, please drop in an advert in our section Housing in Athens.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Merhebba -den Yeni Zealanda Meryem! I visit your wonderful country every year. I lived/married/divorced in Greece so know the country well! I use the name Ceylan on this site BUT I am a New Zealand person. I was in Athens in August 2014 - cok cicak! I would love to hear from you. Mutlu 2015- Best wishes!  :)

Forgot to say I will be in Selcuk and Istanbul AND Greece this euro summer.  :)

Forgot to say I will be in Selcuk and Istanbul AND Greece this euro summer.  :)

Hi, I might be able to help... Sharing a place in Glyfada and have a spate room?