For marriage and live in brazil

hello friends ,
my name is abhinav kushwah. iam single.
I am from india.  by profession im civil engineer doing job in india.

I have a brazilion girlfriend who wants to marry me. how can I proceed for that. and tell me what kind of documents required for this. after marriage I want to live in brazil. tell me as soon as possible.

Regards ,

It has all been clearly explained in the topic thread below:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=280525

You just need to read it!

Dear James,
How are you? First of all I appreciate your efforts, your guide people since many times, I observed you always give much time to the people who need of your advise and suggestion. I am here the member of Expat.com since 18 month.

I am here again need of your support, as you know Brazilian Embassy has denied my visa, now I am going for Proxy marriage. is this right decision or would this right option?
Secondly can I know the this documents as it is written on Brazilian Embassy in Pakistan for marriage, the document name is "Affidavit (Termo de responsabilidade e manutenção), written by the family member who lives in Brazil and notarized by Notary Public in Brazil".

Regards

Masood

As far as I am aware the Brazilian government only recognizes marriage by proxy (Casamento por Procuração) that is performed either here in Brazil or in Paraguay.

At any rate, proxy marriage here in Brazil is not something you can arrange abroad. A proxy marriage in Brazil must be arranged by both parties (bride & groom) while BOTH are in Brazil. It is intended for cases where one spouse or even both cannot be physically present for the ceremony. The documents and power of attorney (Procuração) that must be signed can only be signed here in Brazil in person. So unless you come here first to arrange the proxy marriage at a Brazilian Cartório you cannot get married in Brazil by proxy.

It is highly unlikely that Brazil would recognize as legal a proxy marriage performed in either India or Pakistan.

Cheers,
James   Expat-blog Experts Team

Dear James,

Thank you, Yes I suppose this too. I advise her to come in Pakistan. if we weeding is in Pakistan it quite well. Can I ask you one thing more, As I am Muslim and Nikkah (Nikkah is a way to Islam for marriage)is acceptable online, can be this if Marriage is online, as this is acceptable in Pakistan.

You only talked about the Proxy marriage but if we do marriage in Pakistan then Brazilian Embassy need this certificates as in last message mentioned the name "Affidavit (Termo de responsabilidade e manutenção), written by the family member who lives in Brazil and notarized by Notary Public in Brazil".

Please explain this affidavit

Regards

Masood

No, there is no form of marriage other than the proxy marriages I have already mentioned that would be considered legal in Brazil, since they do not require that both parties are physically present at the ceremony and thus able to sign the necessary documents to register the marriage.

Also since it is a legal requirement for all Brazilians who marry abroad to personally attend the Consulado-Geral do Brasil in the country where the marriage takes place your bride could not do so. Without completing this step and also registering the marriage again here in Brazil at the 1º Oficio do Registro Civil the marriage would have no legal effect in Brazil.

Either your future bride will have to travel to Pakistan and you get married there and she would then register at the Consulado, or you would have to travel to Brazil to arrange for a proxy marriage here or to have a traditional marriage here. Those are the only two options.

Cheers,
James       Expat-blog Experts Team

Dear James, Thank you for your prompt response. Please read this which is written by the Brazilian embassy-Pakistan website for permanent visa.
Permanent visa for family reunion

Brazilian documents must be attested by Notary Public in Brazil.
           1. Who can apply:
   Immediate family member of a Brazilian citizen or a permanent resident in Brazil.
           2. Documents required:

Copy of ID card of the family member who lives in Brazil.
Affidavit (Termo de responsabilidade e manutenção), written by the family member who lives in Brazil and notarized by Notary Public in Brazil.
Marriage certificate. If the marriage was celebrated in Brazil, the document must be attested in Brazil. Marriage celebrated in Pakistan must be registered with the Embassy.
Other family members must provide proof of the relationship (Birth Certificate, etc).
Copy of passport on A4-size paper (please, do not cut down to size)
Police Character Certificate attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Affidavit proving of being single attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
If divorced, divorced deed attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs..

I here want to know, what documents would required from the bride (Brazilian) to register the marriage in Embassy. let's suppose she must bring document from Brazil. i,e, ID card, Passport, Birth certificate and what others?

Regards

Masood

Yes, If she comes to Pakistan to get married there, she is going to need all the documents that Pakistani law requires for foreigners to marry in the country. I would presume that will include Birth Certificate, passport and appropriate visa, Civil ID card, etc.

Regarding registering the marriage with the Consulado she will need her RG (Registro Geral ID card) and the Marriage Certificate, and maybe her CPF and passport. That part isn't too complicated.