Anyone else free on weekends?

I've been in Cotonou since September, and I work during the week as a multimedia intern. I've noticed that working full-time can kind of put a crimp in meeting other ex-pats, but having some buddies explore and enjoy life with on the weekends would be a huge gift! So is anyone interested in going for food on the weekends? I'm open to restaurant recommendations, or I have a few of my own! I've really enjoyed exploring Cotonou so far, but I'm also open to exploring more.

Also, I would prefer to meet in a group of at least three. Since I don't know any of you yet, I'm sure you understand. :)

Cheers!
Kate

Hi Kate.
There are many young americans here in Cotonou. Most of them are here with peace corpse.
I am sure you can get contacts easily with them for example through facebook (there is a page for peace corpse in benin).

Cheers !

That's really good to know. I've heard about many young Americans with peace corps, but wasn't sure the best way to get in contact. Thank you for the tip!

Kate,

Are you still in Cotonou? This forum seems very quiet. I have been offered a job there but there are some doubts about wether it's genuine.

Nigel