Dance Classes/Organizations

Hi All

My daughter is a keen dancer (ballet and hip hop) and wants to continue this in Vientiane.  She is 17 and quite advanced, so would be looking for more advanced classes/performances. 

Does anyone have any info on this at all, or could point me in the right direction?

As far as I know the Vientiane International School has ballet on their curriculum. May be contact them for information.

Thanks!

Hi,
Grace Ballet has opened this year, next to the 103 Hospital. The teacher is a Korean who has apparently managed ballet schools in Korea before. At this stage she is scouting out the level of students who are interested, so not sure what level she will teach up to. Also I have seen some very good hip hop dancers practicing out in the street on Dong Palan and in Savannakhet. Don't know where they are learning but there must be some decent teachers around!
Elizabeth

Thanks for the heads up!  We will check out that school for sure!

Hello, I have the same question you had, a couple of years ago about dance classes. Our daughter, 14, is also a serious dancer (mostly ballet, and some contemporary). Were you able to find classes for your daughter in Vientiane? I saw the Grace school on Fb but they don't seem to have ballerinas on pointe. Thanks so much for your help. Kind regards. Katia