Living and running a business in Marrakech

Knitz9 wrote:

Exactly 5 years ago and if she went through with it she would have an abundance if advice and figures that she needed to establish the business and get it running smoothly.

Taghazout in morroco for surf shop.

I wasn't replying to you. It was in response to the guy who wished her good luck. It's a bit too late for that!

I am going to run a business in Morocco and I would like to operate in the 'Cosmetics' field. I have already tested a new formula in Italy and the feedback is 'excellent' at the moment.
Due to the high 'production costs', I am thinking to move the business to Morocco and I would like to find a business partner there who is available to invest and also to work in.
I worked for a long time in the packaging industry and I was responsible for the HR Department.

Looking forward to possible reply, I thank in advance.

Regards,
Ottorino

@ Ottorino > It would be best if you can post an ad in the Business partners classifieds In Marrakech section, it is in fact the most appropriate section for this type of ad.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

I am indian i would like to do business in Morocco please advise what about leather product like bag and shoe, footwear I can import from Dubai and India any goods

replay me

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dears
I have just read your forum which gave me a fair idea about cities in Morocco.
I am originally an Electrical engineer with fluent Arabic & English languages.
I am planning to open two businesses in one of the cities in Morocco
1- Auto electric system repairs that deals with all wiring systems, problems in cars electrical systems, repairs of starter motors, alternators, etc. This workshop should be located in a car repair industrial area within a Moroccan city.

CAN YPU PLEASE ADVISE ME OF NAMES OF CARS REPAIRS AREAS IN MARAKESH, RIBAT & CASABLANCA

2- Running an Electrical Maintenance Company that provide solutions to problems of electrical systems and electrical projects

To run both above businesses I can train two local Moroccan people of car electrical systems repairs and simultaneously manage the above electrical services company
Your advises on the above is appreciated
Thanks

Reason : Please drop an advert in the following section : Business partners classifieds In Marrakech

Dear
if you are living in Marakesh please inform me of names and locations of cars repairs industrial locations and dome of the websites of the auto electricsl workshops.
i will meet you in Morocco when i come
thanks

Hello everyone,

@mustafaamustafa, you are off-topic on this thread  :offtopic: Please browse through the business directory > Cars In Marrakech

Best of luck,
Bhavna

you have a big chance to succes a business in marrakesh , but you have to stt
udy very good your market

Hi there if you are interested in shoes business from Morocco I am willing to help you with that because I work in the Markets and I know all about the business that goes around, plus my brother used to make them and has great friends that can sell you a huge quantity for pretty cheap

Wow....This is very interesting about the shoes, IsmailOuaiahou, I might be interested in knowing more about what you are doing now that you have returned to Marrakech. My husband and friends of mine are doing a new business in Marrakech too. We (he and our partner friends) are startng a tourist transport in Marrakech. The business is in cooperation with a few local who are already established in the tourist trade. It is all very exciting and seems to have gotten off to a promissing start. My husband is driving clients around the city or countryside to exotic  places and stopping along the way to eat or shop. We would be very happy if we could  learn of Interesting places that people have found or that are owned or operated by friendly locals or fellow expats. Working together is a great "win" "win" for everyone. I would love to talk more here about this on the topic of discussion. (generally...be careful to don't directly advertise or they will block the post)  BUT Please feel free to privately message me if you have an interest knowing more about our specific business, information on a possible business cooperations, or you just want to learn more about what we are doing and how we as professionals might be able to help eachother.

May God bless everyone here to find a great success in life and good fortunes in new friendships.

I
Hi

I need help in Marrakech. Looking to buy restaurant furniture's. I find price this company offer more then England price can you let me know what to do. Or where to go to buy. From. My contact mobile ***

I am 1/12/2015

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

Hi there,
I am living in Marrakech and I happen to know and work with a lot of factories for making Moroccan awesome traditional furniture and clothes. Here is a list of Moroccan furniture for restaurants and let me know if you like anything there. I can be able to get you almost anything there you like.

https://www.google.com/search?q=morocca … BFkQsAQIGw

Assalamualikum
Dear brother i am in marrakech in tuesday miday. I am going to see some factory. If you let me know. How this is work on price of chairs and table.
This big company send me price.are very high price. In England i can buy half the price given me by marrakech. I need siesta rattan ibiza arm chairs. And table. Fridge .and air conditon. Light plate. Many others for restaurant. Please send me company who sale all this for restaurant.

Best regards

Abdul

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum. You may use our private message system for that

Hi Deborah,
I'm Rachd Ouidad,
I'm a Moroccan citisen.Only culturally speaking, i'm American-like through and through.I'm a christian.I'm an aspirant novelist and play-wright.I write in English matter-of -factly.I 'm a hotel employee in Essaouira.I work in"Essaouira Sofitel Mogador Golf and Spa."I can not be your business-partner,yet i believe i can be of great use to you in your project.
In case you cotton up to my help- offer,you're so welcome to contact me at any time.
Have a good day,Deborah.
Rachid Ouidad.

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please share your contact via the private message system

Hi

I like to thank you. Be a friend. I understand. Let me know what is people in Morocco looking for. And as food what food need in Marrakech. After my visit. What I seen. French food are number 1. Then Morocco. Both are to blend. Given you information. Whole middle East 100% people eat Indian food.
In UK 80 % people eat curry. Now in Europe just started to eat curry.all visitor are looking for curry in Marrakech. But there is only curry resstaurant. And that is very poor. I visit 6 time last. Week every time my stomach are upset.lamb every time not cooked. And very basic decor service are exellent in Morocco. People in Morocco hard worker.this is success of business. Just need right product. Looking for more information.

Looking forward any one to service me. I am in Marrakech Tuesday morning. Any one can visit. Me. **

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please share your contact via the private message system

Hi Debra

I am thinking also same. I am opening large restaurant in Marrakech. I am looking for some one like you let me know. I am running cookery class in England for last. 20years

I am also hold Guinness book record holders. Masking world OK largest curry. 10.3 tone.

World. Top 5 Chef. In ITN England's looking for your replay

Best regards

Abdul

Hi 

Bahbna  do you like to work in Morocco then please reply me. I will offer you jobs

Hi
Please send your husband phone number and taxi number I will contact him many thanks

Best regards

Abdul salam

Bahbna

What is your origin

Hi

I like to thank you for thinking to do trade. If you are. Able do price. Big market in Morocco. I am in business for last 43 years. In England. Now open Indian  and Thai restaurants. Which need in Marrakech. If you like leather. Business please contact me I know the area trader. Need new products and price. Full of Tourist in Morocco.
This week im in Morocco

Abdul salam

Hi,
Im from Pakistan and also intend to visit Marrakesh within a few months with a view to establish any small business there..i can think to be ur business partner if u too like?

Hi,
Yes .With pleasure.I really can be your business-partner.
We can talk furher on this issue.
Here's my emai and my phone -number for you.
Rachid Ouidad
xxx
Have a good day.
Rachid Ouidad.

Reason : Please exchange your contact details via private messaging

Hello everyone,

If you are looking for business partners , please refer to the appropriate section of the website where you may add an advert :

- Business partners In Marrakech

Best of luck,
Bhavna

OK dear thanks for the advice.

How many do you need and what are the prices you found already and what are prices that you are willing to pay?

hi deborah
i will give u only one advice take care from any body contact u for help specially african guys
cause i was in morcco since one year ago (i have moroccan wife) wheni want to start small biusniss
in rabat some african guys contact me to start biusness with only my good save me and my money so
i return back to saudi arabia to follow my last job her as agriculture engineer  after 6 months i will come back to morocc to start new life and work there i hope to work togiver i have more ideas for projects ( specially in agriculture projects )you can contact me xxx)
with my best regards
eng .obad

Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.

Hello everyone

@ aboshehab, the post of Deborah is from 2010 i don't think you will get any reply.

Better you participate on more recent threads of the Marrakech forum if you have any infos.

all the very best
Bhavna

I would like more info , I am in casablanca  and I have residency.  But I am thinking of a business. .. not really know where to start . I don't speak French an little Arabic. ... any info I wold greatly appreciate it .

I would have to start at home . Is that possible ?

Hi Debra

I am Lichfield come to see me. ****

Moderated by Naomi 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details for security reasons.Please exchange them in private messages.

Hi Nebraska Girl,  Glad to hear that your business is doing well and you are enjoying what you are doing as well. Interesting business idea I must say. My husband (British citizeb) and I (Moroccan) are thinking to swap Britain for Morocco and start a business, but I am not sure what would work.  A few ideas are: teaching, importing clothes, food. But tourism also attracts us. Would you be kind enough to tell us more about how you set up your business, the whereabouts, and how you establish contact with clients. I would appreciate your input.
Many thanks,
Malika

Hi malika

I am trying to set up  up restaurant in marrakech. But i cannot find a rent any empty place

Can you ask your husband to look for place

Best regards

Abdul

Hiiii

Dutch/Moroccan woman, 35 years and living in 2 countries the Netherlands and Kech
I'm struggling for more than 2 years in Kech to open my own business. It all looks simple and easy but you have to know people, all kind of different people, you have a lot of patience, allot of money, and a really good, trustfull partner. You're network is very important. Also renting in Kesh you need a big amount of money to pay for the key. You pay "keymoney"and than you're rent. That's a way of working you cannot escape. Never trust at first somebody, because they all can help you but my experience : the better it sounds the more you got to stay away.
Thai restaurants are allot in Kesh, it's like everybody opens a Thai ur sushi. That's handled, Kesh needs new, refressing ideas ;-)) like Indonesian ur Vietnam food. For questions ur info, just ask. Succes and have a lovely day

well, in order to set up a successful and beneficial snack in kech, a one has to keep in mind several  factors:
finding a location near a populated place and not necessarily  prestigious and expensive place like Guiliz. a snak near universities is a good idea for example!
displaying reasonable prices for customers so that they come repetitively

Hi
Can you able to find for me by train station Marrakech or Muhammad av6 round for to rent to open restaurant

Best regards

Abdul salam
Uk

Does it have to be in the places you mentioned ?

Any place where tourists are

Guiliz is fine look for me the rented place

Abduls, I know 2 properties/restaurants in the heart of Gueliz.