Any English in Bucharest?

Hi my name is Samantha, I'm 35 and have been living in Bacau for almost 3 years with my husband and two children.  My husband and I have opened a new dental practice, Bucharest British Dental Place in Bucharest and plan for the whole family to move there in the next couple of months as business is picking up.  I would like to connect and meet with other British living in Bucharest as in Bacau there are actually only 3 including me! I was hoping to make friends on here and find out the best bars, restaurants, social events etc where I might meet other British in Bucharest?

Im really excited about the move and was hoping that by making a network of friends on here it would make the move more transitional for me and my family.

I look forward to hearing from any people, single, married, with or without kids. many thanks.

Hello Samantha!happy to hear about you/re moving in Bucharest!My name is Cristina and i  am in Onesti for the moment,planing to move in Bucharest in the next couple of months to be with my partner who is british .He is in Bucharest for about 2 years now.Bucharest is livelly town  with many  good restaurants and pubs,most of them in the Old Town.My partner knows a lot of british people there ,so if you want to know more about let me know.My phone no us 0745204824.
Hope to hear about you soon!
Cristina

Hey Sam.

There are plenty of folks from good old Blighty here. I have met most of them the regular expat meetings we have in Bucharest. Another option is to just head off to Mojo's in the Old Town on quiz night and you will encounter a few dozen,

Hi thanks for the info think ill do that

Hi cristina, thanks for your msg i have saved your number and will text you soon, when are you next in bucharest? Maybe we can meet up?

A British quiz night in Bucharest? What night is that held on? I'm a Scottish cartoonist living in Bucharest and would love to meet fellow Brits and satiate my pub quiz addiction lol

It is on Wednesdays every fortnightly.