Hi there, looking for private French lessons in Fribourg at reasonable

Hi there,

I am currently looking for private French lessons in or around the Fribourg/Marly area.  I have been living in Switzerland for around two years now and I feel my French should be better than beginner level.  Does anybody know of any French teachers who have good rates for private lessons?

Hi there,
I am living in Aigle since few weeks. If you are interested at having french conversation, let me know. We could meet, or i could give you french homework.
Which level are you ?

Hi there,

Thanks for getting back to me.  I am interested in having French conversation.  My level is beginner, I understand quite a bit but it's the confidence to speak that I lack, so one-on-one would suit.   I would be happy to meet (although I do not currently drive), so we could meet neutrally but yes homework also sounds like a very good idea.

I look forward to hearing from you

Dennis

Hi there,

Have you thought any further about the lessons as I am eager to get started on my learning??  Would it be easier for us to work by Skype where we could speak more frequently and we can do frequent home-work tasks??.

I look forward to hearing from you

Dennis  :)