Just looking for friends

im from indonesia, and now i live in delhi india with my husband..im looking for friends .. especially who came from indonesia too :)

Hi AnandaUchie87,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that your post is now on the New Delhi Forum for better visibility and more interaction :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi AnandaUchie87, welcome to india, grab wonderful memories before leaving india:)

welcome to india

Only when we meet and interact than only we can known each other better. Once we find like minded people than only we can make life long friends. Good to know u WOULD U LIKE TO BE CONECTED WITH ME. I would be happy of any help to expats visiting or living in Delhi/NCR in my home country INDIA

Rajesh

Hi Rajesh >could you please introduce yourself?

Would also like to remind everyone that Expat.com is not a dating website.

Thank you,
Christine

I introduce myself as Internation Activity Group Concul. The purpose of this group is to foster a long-lasting diverse professional network that engages entrepreneurs and professional of culturally diverse backgrounds from a variety of business industries in New Delhi and beyond. Our group strives to cultivate and grow businesses through developing relationships and referrals This group provides business connections and resources to members through various events including socials, professional speakers and speed networking. Members share experiences, ideas, and concerns that encourage one another with no boundaries of field or professional industry.
Rajesh

Hi this is rajesh
[Moderated: no phone number on the forum pls]

Cheers

Hi i'm Vijay from maharashtra
sorry bcoz not from Indonesia
Welcome

hi,

I am Kundan. Have stayed long in Jakarta, and other islands of Indonesia. I have been into business of Tug boat and barges and have traveled most of the places in Indonesia. I just love Indonesian people, and am looking for Indonesian friends in New Delhi to explore new business opportunities.

Please contact me, if you have a same mind.

Thanks and Regards
Kundan
+91-9810776673