Drive without international license

i am from Jordan
i am currently in Bahrain for a 3 week visit and forgot to get my international driving license from Jordan before coming here.
can i drive using my Jordanian license?? if not how can i obtain an international license from Bahrain or the Jordanian embassy here or some kind of permit to allow me to drive??
thank you

dear muath_shannak,

International DL is the only thing which would allow you to drive in Bahrain on a visit visa and i don't think there is any other substitute for the same. If anyone does know i am sure they would reply back, i would definitely recommend you to contact your embassy if they could help you it would be really good.

Good luck

T&R
Arjun

I am not sure you would have it in time even if you applied immediately.  I know in order to get mine from the US it would have taken several weeks to send the information, get it processed, and have it mailed back.  If anyone knows of a local way to acquire one, I hope they post up here.

Worst case you can find a reliable driver for your time here.  There are many to choose from and most are not that expensive.

Best of luck!