Bourgas

Does anyone have experience of living in Bourgas? I'm currently in Sofia until October this year. Am looking at Bourgas for my next move. Any advice, tips on housing, work etc would be appreciated. Are there direct flights to Ireland all year round? I have to get two flights from Sofia to get home at the moment.

Hello Stroller.   My partner and I live in the village of Ravnets which is about 14km from Burgas. We have been here about 5 years and hopefully should be able to give you some input about this area. We also have close ties to Ireland as my partners daughter lives in Cork.  Could you please contact her via email and take it from there. Her email address is justjamir(at)gmail.com.   Hear from you soon.

Hi Jan  :cheers:
It seems that Varna and Bourgas are fine flying from the south of uk, not sure on Ireland as tha is more on our fight path via the North west and the price rises or you need to fly to london airport?
I know Ryanair fly Ireland to Plodiv, which may be a current option regards getting the 2 planes to get home. But it'd still mean to getting to Plodiv airport.
Also Bucharest with Blueair fly to Ireland, which may be an option too?

Hi all,
Thanks for the replies.

Didn't know about the Ireland to Plovdiv route. Will look into it. Thanks Steve :-)

Two flights home plus any bags/hours waiting around is too expensive, especially if only for a few days. BG is cheap to live in but Lvs don't translate into anything once back in UK and Eire! :-)

Thanks Vetkoek,

Will contact her by email.

Jan