Expat Blog meet up at Trois brasseurs / Friday 09/01/ at 19H00

Trois brasseurs / Friday 09/01/ at 19H00

and Wednesday / 14/01 / at 19H00

I am sending this invitation to all English speaking expatriates in the South (St Pierre ) to meet up at the Trois Brasseurs, after 19H00 this Friday 09/01 and/ or 14/01 Wednesday. Confirmation and discussion on the forum.

For all newcomers to the Island to maybe practice French and others who have been here for years.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Sheila

see you on friday at 19:00 at L3B. my friend and I will be there.
Is there a dress code or something like that ?

christelle

Hello Sheila,

Your topic is now a sticky one.

Hope that other members will be willing to join this Expat.com meet up. :D

Have a nice day

Priscilla

No dress code, relaxed atmosphere, to be oneself, enjoy the pleasure of meeting others....

see you there

Sheila

Hi Sheila,
I haven't booked a table for this evening for 2 reasons.  Firstly I don't know how many people are going and secondly L3B don't take reservations for just drinkers. Also on another note they have happy hour between 5pm and 7pm where you can buy a 25cl beer and you get a 50cl one instead. It works for other drinks too.
See you later
Richard

hey,

that was really great to meet you!! :par:  i feel bad for i couldn't stay longer!! :(
Richard if ever you wanted to practice french, I'm here. i don't know maybe swap some english for some french or creole!!
sheila that was a good surprise to see you  i mean i 've been knowing you for a long time( our children went to the same primary schools!!!) and if i was told that one day i would be having a drink with you and be able to chat a bit .... it's just incredible!!

i'm looking forward to seeing you again,
christelle

Hi everyone,

I see that there was really a meet up on Friday 09 January, so how was it? :D

Priscilla

RJB wrote:

Hi Sheila,
I haven't booked a table for this evening for 2 reasons.  Firstly I don't know how many people are going and secondly L3B don't take reservations for just drinkers. Also on another note they have happy hour between 5pm and 7pm where you can buy a 25cl beer and you get a 50cl one instead. It works for other drinks too.
See you later
Richard

hi richard,

it's been a long time since I saw you!!! how are you doing? i hope everything's ok!

christ (the right pronunciation is [i:] not [ai]) I'm not jesus!! :D