Want to Open a Medical Transcription BPO in Sri Lanka

Hi

I would like to open a Medical Transcription BPO Unit in Sri Lanka -- choice of cities  are  either Colombo or Kandy. Will prefer Kandy.

Also can I find enough English  Speaking  Graduates in  Kandy (I am thinking of hiring at least 10 employees)

How easy or difficult is  it to open  a business in Sri Lanka for a Company based in the USA?

Also what are  the steps?  I am not a citizen  of Sri Lanka.  Can I still do this?  Do I have  to have  a Sri Lankan business partner  ? 

Please reply.

am a medical doctor in srilanka.
if you want i can work with you- i can find you transcriptors and work.

I also got few medical business up and running, will help you with this anytime.
feel free to contact me : [email protected]

drmanojgayan wrote:

am a medical doctor in srilanka.
if you want i can work with you- i can find you transcriptors and work.

Sir, I would like to get in touch with you.

My Email Address is [email protected]

If you can provide me you phone number, I will greatly appreciate it and will even call you.

Thanks

BPO industry is thriving in Sri Lanka as for many reasons such as availability of skilled/ suitable labour suitable telecom infrastructure plus government encouragement and other support services for same. However, firstly as a BPO/ corporate consulting expert, I would suggest you could apply and obtain Board of Investment (BOI) approval for such project/ business which you as a business entity could gain immense tax breaks and corporate incentives as for your foreign direct investment; which would be no doubt a boost not only for your investment but also on a business view; in setting up and on a long term corporate perspective.
If you need further assistance, get may get in touch with me, would be happy to guide you through on same.
Best regards,

Sean

Sir,

I would like to know whether you start your company here in Sri Lanka or not..  As I can see this advertisement is 3 years old, can you please tell me whether you still wants to start a company here in Sri Lanka or not...

Thank you..
Sincerely.

Hi Sankalpa Menikpura,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please can you write an introduction about yourself, that might be a good start.

Please feel free to create a new topic on the Sri Lanka forum, this might be helpful.

Thank you,

David.

Im a graduate in nursing from the university of Peradeniya(in kandy,sri lanka) in English medium. i have trained for 2 weeks as a trainee MT in my undergraduate period..I like to both colombo and kandy..
[email protected]

I am a local citizen but currently live abroad. i am more than happy to help you if you need any assistance.
feel free to contact me on [email protected]

We are interested in the proposal. Let's discuss further if you are are still open for the idea.

Hi everyone,

This is a very old inactive thread [2010]. I would invite you to start a new topic if you have any questions on how to start a business on the Sri Lanka forum, or if you are looking for a business partner, please post your advert here > https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/as … tners.html

Thank you.
Christine

[topic closed]

Closed