Looking for a ping-pong partner

Sziasztok! Anyone out there interested in table tennis? I am just a beginner, would like to start playing more often but it's hard to find TT places if you don't speak Hungarian. So, if anyone is excited as I am or knows of any groups I could join, please let me know  :)

Hello Danijela32  :cheers:

Maybe you could place an advert in our section Sport partners in Budapest so that interested persons can revert back to you.

Regards
Kenjee

Dear friend, i m Prakash, working in budapest. yes i am interested in TT

Let me know details.

Good to hear that :)

Hello,

I am volkan i m interested as well TT. If you know something give me details.

I found a Pingpong academy in Lurdy haz, in the 9th district. Don't know whether they speak english or not. But I am also interested in playing pingpong, so let me know if anybody wants. :)

I love table tennis and would be interested in finding a partner too. I'm not exactly a beginner, I've been playing since I was kid, but don't mind regularly playing with somebody who is a beginner, but wants to improve. As I'm very new in Budapest (arrived a month ago), I don't know any places for TT, but I'm sure there will be some. If you find a place, I'm in for a first trial :)

Hi all,

I've been living in Budapest now for last 6/7 years. And my current job is well table tennis player and coach!

So if you need any help with where to play etc then send me a PM!

Hello,
I would like to play in ping pong. I am not really beginner but I did not play for sometime... Is anybody knows good place to be?

Sounds like fun.
I am interested in any info about the Lurdy House in the 9th.
My husband and I play table tennis, ping-pong together often when the weather allows.
We usually play just a quick 2 or 3 sets in the city park or at a park we know in Buda with friends who live in that area.
We are senior aged, my knees are shot from sports in my youth so if there are any over 60 players out there maybe we could do a doubles sometime.
The tables in the park are pretty much beat up and chipped so it is only good for hitting the ball around and not too great for a serious game.
Funny though we did notice in the summer that the tables were packed with men playing doubles, hard to get a practice table. Looked like they were betting on games and took it very seriously.
Seems the beat up tables do not stop them from playing in the city park.

Hello everyone who is still here!

I just moved to Budapest and I will be living here for about 2 months. I love to play ping pong and would like to play with anyone here who is interested. I live very close to the Great Market Hall. Also, does anyone here like to play basketball or does anyone here know where I can play basketball indoors?

Thanks! I hope to talk with and meet some of you soon.

- Cam