Mums and kids :)

Hi everyone,
We are looking to move to Prague 2 in sep/oct time this year. Firstly is there any english speaking mums groups that meet on a regular basis and is there any recommendations for pre-schools for my 3 year old daughter in the Prague 2 maybe 3 area? Look forward to meeting you all :)

Is there no mums and kids here? X

:up:

Up ??? :)

This raises your topic for more visibility.  ;)

Aurélie

Oooo thankyou :)

Hello!

We just moved to Prague 2 and I am
Wondering the same thing. Would love to meet up with moms that speak English.

Hi, I am czech mum who is living in Prague 7. We can meet and share some experiences and also some baby friendly places I know from Prg 7, if you want. I also can help you with czech language. If you are interested in, just drop me a note. Brgds. T.

Hello, I am a new mum in Prague, moved from 1 week (i did not bring my baby yet); now i am looking for a nursery and a suitable flat for rent near my office (Chodov).
Any advice for me being at the the beginning of a new experience? :)

Hi all, apologies for the very late reply, I haven't been on the site for a long while, we decided against moving to Prague in the end as I am pregnant again. Thought it best to stick with what we know in Malta until baby is older. Good luck to you all x

Hi Lindsey
Don't know if you still come on here but was just wondering if you had any advice for a family of four moving from u.k to Malta like yourselves. Such as any problems you've faced, positives, negatives are you happy settled there etc. Any information will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Faye.