Searching for Professional Photographer

Hello there! I would like to ask if there is anyone here a professional photographer or has a background in photography? My fiance and I are getting married next month and we would like, either a professional photographer or someone who has photography experience, to take our wedding photos. If there is none, maybe you know someone in Belgium to recommend to us. Any reply will be highly appreciated. Thank you. :)

Congratulations and best wishes to you both! :)

Cheers,
Charm

MissKath wrote:

Hello there! I would like to ask if there is anyone here a professional photographer or has a background in photography? My fiance and I are getting married next month and we would like, either a professional photographer or someone who has photography experience, to take our wedding photos. If there is none, maybe you know someone in Belgium to recommend to us. Any reply will be highly appreciated. Thank you. :)

I can't help with the photographer, but I would like to add my congratulations.

Hello.. I know a couple for whom photography is a passion, and now they are doing professional assignments.

http://lifewalkphotography.com/

As of now they are on vacation, but will be back to Brussels on 11th Jan. You may contact them. Their work is good as far I have experienced, and fits to a normal budget :)

Hello,
Congratulations, first !
I can recommand you an excellent photographer I've recently met and hired for a show. Above her artistic talent, she speaks English perfectly and she is a very nice person. Take a look at her website and you'll see example of wedding pictures (among others).
thefoghouse.com/#!/index
Good luck

Hello MissKath,

As it turns out, I am a professional photographer, and an American, from New York, living now in Brussels.

I don't know your needs (or the date of your upcoming marriage) and I'm not sure of my own availability, but I'd be glad to discuss the possibility of photographing your wedding.

I do a range of photography, and have done a few weddings and similar events.  If you're interested, I can give you the URL of my website, but I want to caution you first that it needs an updating, though that will have to wait until the Spring.

If you like, too, we can talk over a drink, casually, at a place of your choice in Brussels.  I'd be glad to talk with your prospective husband as well.  I live in Etterbeek.

Cheers,

Roger (GAESS // [email protected])