Good international and local schools in Gambia

Hi I am from UK,  I am thinking of moving to the Gambia and I would like any good international schools for my children. I also don't mind if my younger children go to a local school, if the school is taught in English only and the teachers do not use physical punishment when the children misbehave (I am sorry I also am originally from Africa and i know by experience education in Africa is good, but I don't like when  a child is beaten up, because they haven't done their homework) so please any information for good schools both secondary and primary and both local and international would be most appreciated.

Hi bilan 99,
I am French talker, but I try to reply to you,
It have some schools for your child : they have all levels: kindergarden, primary, junior and senior secondary school, you have to pay school fee:
Marina international school,
American school,
West African international school,
Methodist school,
Baptist school,
Ndow group of schools .....
theses are serious and stricts, with uniform, watchman...
Greetings,
Jean

Thanks Bamboo for your reply. I appreciated.

It depends on your price range. THere are West Africa International, which has the International Baccalaureate, Marina, which does the IGCSE,and SBEC. However, for primary only there is also  Zenith Preparatory School, which makes sure the students are very good in math, and is much lower budget and more "l;ocal" than the others.  Warning: University Education in The Gambia is going to require French, and if you think ahead, you might also select a school that teaches French from the beginning as well.  There is a nursery-primary bilingual French English school where the students outcompete the students at the French School called Diana Mariam.  The directors and the program are really on the ball and the school is very good.  It is also quite affordable if you have just come from abroad.

Thanks Dianineu
I appreciate your reply. it so surprising that Gambian universities are looking for french language. but i hope that we will find other ways round.

Gambian universities have realized that their graduates will go nowhere in West Africa if their graduates are not proficient in French.  So UTG requires French and AIWA also teaches it, with students going to the Alliance to further develop their proficiency. To avoid the strain at the university level taking French beforehand is a good idea.