Seeking for a job vacancy

Hi,
I am Chop Adeline Mange, a female Cameroonian and a holder of a Master of Science Degree in Botany.  My main interests are biodiversity and environmental quality conservation, food security and livelihood sustainability.
I am flexible, have team spirit, good research and field investigation skills, can trek for long distances and easily adapt to change. I also basic computer and data analysis skills.
I have worked for 11 months as a Project team member, management board member and trainer at Horti-Florale Institute - Sasse, Buea, Cameroon.

I am resident in Cameroon and seeking for a job vacancy be it permanent or temporal in Gambia. I will very much appreciate your help in finding a job in Gambia.

Thank you,
Kind regards,
Adeline.

Hi Adeline,

Maybe you should try posting an advert in the Gambia jobs section.
It might help.

Regards
Armand
Expat.com Team

Hi Armand,

Thank you for the advice.

Regards,
Adeline.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum.]

The University of The Gambia is short-staffed in the area of the biological sciences, and would be very pleased to receive a well-qualified African scientist with a research agenda.   I would recommend contacting the Dean of Arts and Sciences Dr. Pierre Gomez  [email protected]. His official phone number is +220-3650013.  You can also reach Dr. Omar Jah at [email protected]. He is the Deputy Vice-Chancellor for Administration and Finance and helps recruit new staff when he has the chance to do so.  His number is +220-3650002. The Head of Personnel, Mrs. Jah  can be reached at +220-3650021.  I would recommend sending your resume jointly to Dr. Jah and Dr. Gomez, and then following up with a call to Dr. Gomez.