Arabic in Essaouira?

Hi,

Does anyone know where  I can learn Arabic in Essaouira, or any places similar to Essaouira that have an arabic school? Would be nice to have horse riding there, and diversity in people :)

I learned Moroccan Arabic in Essaouira with a private teacher. I would be happy to send you her number if you send me a private message.

Sounds like she's looking for Modern Standard Arabic, rather than the Moroccan dialect.

Moroccan arabic is fine, but I would prefer MSA as I am learning that at the moment

Stick with MSA as it's international. I, and most Arab speakers (in my opinion) have a hard time understanding Moroccan Arabic. So don't limit yourself to that.

Hello by the the way im giving some arabic courses to somme britsh couples, son if y ou  like you are welcome

I believe she's after a school, rather than one-to-one tutoring.

"I do not want to practice English with weird men or be taught by them"

Just read that on her profile. It probably applies to Arabic too. I wouldn't bother if I were you.

Yes, the one post wonder, just joined the forum to allege that he can offer "help".

Essaouira is about the worst place to learn proper Arabic. Many of the people are Berbers, their accent is weird in Arabic and not too many people are proficient in MSA in any case.

Fez is the recognised centre for learning Arabic in Morocco as it the the most "Arab" town in the country.

Im sorry don't say that about Essaouira people  se speak the good arabic

(Moderated: no rude comment here please)

Moderated by Naomi 8 years ago
Reason : Please your post your ad in Language Classes in Essaouira Classifeds
Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not promote your services on the forum.You may register freely your services in the Business Directory.

Just sorry about your opinion about speaking arabic in Morcco between Fes ans Essaouira, may be a matter whith accent like between Marseille and Paris whith French.
There is no difference between Arabic darija (Wich is 60% arab + 20% french/spanich and 20% berber),  And berbers liviging in Towns speak Darija (Arab moroccan dialect), whith no, accent.
But that is not the question I think : If some want to learn Arabic, first of all we should help propose and help him to learn Classic Aran whith a very good book (18 MDH cost) named IQRAA the autor is Ahmed Bouk Makh), then it's even easier to learn any arab dialect : egyptian or morrocan or syrian.
For the dialect just mak friends and speak to them any personne in morocco whould be hapy to see you learning his tong and will help you like evey where.
Juste for to know : Morranc arab speaking is dioffrent than berber of cours (but the grammar the structure of the langauge is berber) that's way other arab countries have difficulte to anderstand moroccans speaking execpt algerians : arabe dialect in Essaouira is the same in Fes and in Alger.

Happy New Year.