Trying to meet English speakers in Rosario.

Hi, all. I'm new to this blog so let me introduce myself. My name is Camila. I was born in Argentina, but moved with my family to the United States at a young age. I lived there for 13 years. I moved back to Rosario about 8 months ago. I would love to meet some English speakers. I am fluent in Spanish, but sometimes I want to speak to another English speaker. My brother and his friend from the US are visiting soon, so maybe we could meet up.  :)

Hello Camila

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Hope you are going to find some english speakers soon ;)

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thank you, I hope so too.

Hey Camila! How are you?? My name is Stephanie, I am from the US originally but have lived in Rosario since 2006.
How are you settling in?
We organize monthly cultural exchange meet ups - Barlingual Rosario -you can find us on Facebook.
Where are you living?
Cheers,
Stephanie

Hi Camila,

How are you? Would live to catch up with you and chat.iam English from London.Iam hoping to return to Argentina later this years hats my goal :)

Would love to hear from you

Regards
Maurice

are you still here...i'm English and gave been living in Rosario for 6 years an want to meet English speakers too. Let me know if you are still here....

Maurice

did you make back to Rosario? I m also English and looking for English speakers....let me know if you are still here...

Kirsty

Hi Stephanie

Im also looking for English speakers.....I m English living in Rosario and have been here for 6 years...feeling a little homesick and want to speak with others in englihs and not just my kids!!! let me know if you are here and available......

Hi Kirsty,

How nice to hear from you several months later jajajajaja a (a little English humor) it would be lovely to write to you. That way we can explain to me the life in Rosairo and i can help you with your English. I do miss Argentina. iam hoping to bring my two children over next year for a holiday

Hi Camila,

Check out English Conversations with Friends on Facebook.

Saludos!

Hi maurice

Not on here much.....sorry for late reply... I already live in Rosario and have done for 7 years...i want to meet Enflish speakers here not just for me but for mykids....so they can "play" in English too

So when you come back let me know!
All the best

Hey Kristy!
Nice to meet you! I am sorry it has taken me so long to return your message! I don't check my Expat.com inbox that often. Why don't you add me on Facebook - Stephanie Cariker.

Where in Rosario do you live?

Did I see you have kids? I have a couple myself. 5 and 10 months.
How old are yours?

Let me know and perhaps we can arrange to have a coffee or a beer sometime.

Cheers!
Stephanie