New members of the Ghana forum, introduce yourself here

Hej I am Hanna and I already opened a new thread for ask for your help for a project about gold in Ghana.
It feels very important to me to get to know life and atmosphere in Ghana.
I would love to make an Germany- Ghana exchange with you!
My idea is to make photos from our enviroment and send it to each other.
things we get in contact with every day- the tree we pass every day, the bus/bike/cat we are driving with, the chair we are sitting on every day, the look out of our window and so on.
This could come out like a diary where we make an cultural exchange from our surrounding an with it show each other our own world.
I would love to get it contact with you, if you want to get to knoiw the Hamburg I am living in.

All the very best
Hanna

Hello

My name is David and I come from Ireland.
I have just moved to Ghana and live close to Oxford street in Osu.
Would love to know if there are other Irish living in Accra...??

hi there fellas.you can contact me on +233544462632.my account is [email protected] and Hannah we can communicate there also and continue with the business proposals.thank you

Marem-Mahme wrote:

hi there fellas.you can contact me on +233544462632.my account is [email protected] and Hannah we can communicate there also and continue with the business proposals.thank you

For security reasons please do not post personal contact details like phone numbers,fb account, email addresses on an open forum.

Best to use the forum PM system for this.

Hello,
I    am Asantewaa a Ghanaian based in kumasi the Ashanti region am a graduate and am looking for a job as a babysitter in Accra.  so if anyone can be of help I will be very grateful. Thanks

REGISTERED LAND FOR SALE AT PEDUASE AND ABURI IN THE EASTERN REGION OF GHANA. PRICES ARE AS FOLLOWS: GHC50,000 AND GHC60,000 AT PEDUASE WITH FULL ACCRA VIEW AND GHC15000 AND GHC 30,000 AT ABURI WITH ACCRA VIEW ALSO. PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE.ALL LANDS ARE GENUINE AND LITIGATION FREE FARM LANDS, COMPANY LANDS, SCHOOL LANDS AND SUITABLE LAND FOR CHURCHES ARE ALSO FOR SALE AND LEASE.PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE. ALL LAND ARE GENUINE AND REGISTERED. INTERESTED INDIVIDUALS,REAL ESTATES DEVELOPERS,SCHOOLS,CHURCHES COMPANY SHOULD CALL IN FOR A CORDIAL TRANSACTION... THANK YOU

emma450 wrote:

REGISTERED LAND FOR SALE AT PEDUASE AND ABURI IN THE EASTERN REGION OF GHANA. PRICES ARE AS FOLLOWS: GHC50,000 AND GHC60,000 AT PEDUASE WITH FULL ACCRA VIEW AND GHC15000 AND GHC 30,000 AT ABURI WITH ACCRA VIEW ALSO. PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE.ALL LANDS ARE GENUINE AND LITIGATION FREE FARM LANDS, COMPANY LANDS, SCHOOL LANDS AND SUITABLE LAND FOR CHURCHES ARE ALSO FOR SALE AND LEASE.PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE. ALL LAND ARE GENUINE AND REGISTERED. INTERESTED INDIVIDUALS,REAL ESTATES DEVELOPERS,SCHOOLS,CHURCHES COMPANY SHOULD CALL IN FOR A CORDIAL TRANSACTION... THANK YOU

Could you please lower your caps lock when posting. Posting in uppercase is considered rude and the same as shouting at someone
Thank you.

Hello, 
It is a good thing to want to know more about Ghana. Ghana is an African country which lies specifically on the west of Africa. Ghana's president is currently the chairman of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS.

Ghana is the most peaceful country in west Africa and very serene for investment and business opportunities. Its population is about 25 million. Ghana is most defidefinitely your destination if you would like to move to west africa.

bills brew wrote:

Hi all,
Newbie on the Ghana forum? Don't know how to
start?
This thread is for you would like to meet new friends so u can whatsapp me on +233573637316

As a new member please start by introducing yourself to the forum.
For security reasons please do not post personal contact information like email addresses, FB accounts, phone numbers on an open forum.
And please read the terms and conditions of this forum which can be found at the bottom of the page.

Thank you.

I have South African friends who have lived in Ireland for many years? Will they qualify as Irish? They don't live far from you either. If you would like to contact them send me a PM and I will let them know

Hello,

My name is Shopna Morden, working in the Gold Mining Industries in Ghana for more than 20 years.  I live in the UK but frequently travel to Ghana on business as well as pleasure.  My cousin Liton lives in Ghana permanently.  He is currently looking for expat tenants for our  family home in Spintex Road.  The house is suitable for a professional couple with children, conveniently located to bustling Spintex Road with easy access to Tema, Nungua as well as Tema Motorway. Shops, restaurants, schools  etc are within 10-15 mins drive from this location.   Hope all expats are happy being in Ghana as I am as it is a beautiful country with friendly and happy people. Take this opportunity to wish all bloggers a very Merry Christmas and a successful, healthy and peaceful 2015.

Salut.qu'est ce que je faire pour vous aider.merci et welcome in ghana.

Hello All,

I just want say "all is well"

Well, I m new here.
Please, I just wan to know more career opportunities here...m an IT hardware technician...I have experience in it too...I also have experience of accounting n admin Jobs.... I m a graduate from India...looking for better opportunities....

Hello fellow bloggers
Please am a student from nigeria
Moving to ghana soon
I want to know maybe ghana has a platform for undergraduates to live and work in ghana
Please inbox me through this email [email protected] if you can be of help or add me on my facebook page@ gbolahan olamilekan tugbasky

[Moderated: Avoid copy/paste on the forum.]

Merry Christmas to you too.....Enjoy the festive season

Regards

Hi all,
         good day to you all and season greating to you all, pls i am Nigerian, living in Osogbo, osun state, willing to settle down in Ghana with my family, but i would need the support of the house to assist in one way or the other.

thanks and God Bless you all

Hello everyone,

Basically am from Chennai - India, finished my Bachelor of Engineering in 2014 and starting my career.

Got a job offer for procurement officer stating USD 1000 ( 50% Local + 50% Overseas Salary).+ Car + driver + furnished Accommodation + house cook allowance + medical facility + to and fro air fare.

Is the salary enough to live around? Could I accept the job offer?

And can someone could suggest the scope of procurement officer in future.

I love having a walk around during late nights and is it safe around?

I'm Augustina from Ghana. I live in Ghana and I haven't make any plans for traveling yet.I would have loved to continue my education but things are not good for me now.so I want to earn a living for myself in order for me to be able to save some money for my education.

Hi,

I'm Bernie an Australian, I currently live and work in Toowoomba Queensland as a short order cook. I'm married to a Ghanaian and my stepdaughter is Ghanaian.  I'm moving to Ghana in April and will reside with my husband and daughter in the Achimota area of Accra.
I would like to befriend other ozzies in Ghana and anyone from other countries that maybe interested in sharing information, knowledge, interaction, etc., because when I was in Ghana before I was very isolated and had no like-minded supporting persons to talk to, explain things to me or help teach me things I needed to know etc. and this time I would like to have those options in place, so I look forward to meeting and getting to know many people.
Cheers.
Bernie.

I have an Australian friend who is married to a Ghanaian.  When you arrive I suggest you join an organisation like NAWA where you will meet lots of women from all over the world who will give you wonderful support. Message me for more information and I will also try and put you in contact with my friend

thank you, I checked out the NAWA site and signed up, plus joined their facebook page, i will stay in touch with you. Bernie.

(Moderated: advertising is not allowed on Expat.com, please register in the business directory)

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=437608

Thanks!

Closed