Inquiries On student visa to Canadian university

I'm akinnayajo folajimi joshua,  leaving in dubai, if possible I want to forther my educational carrier,  I'm interested in memorial university, Newfoundland Canada, is there anybody who knows much about this school probably if the person is residing in Newfoundland or still schooling at present there?  Any single information you  give will be highly appreciated. Thanks

What would you like to find out about it?

I have not studied there but I was with Dalhousie University for awhile which is south of Newfoundland.
I know lot of people who studied there before.
What I do know is that MUN (that's what Memorial University is called for short) is one of the cheapest university in Canada. Infact rental is also slightly cheaper in St Johns, NL that it is in Halifax, NS.

The best course of action would be to contact the Memorial University directly, you can do so through their website.

http://www.mun.ca/

The can advise you if they will assist you with the Student Visa process or if you must first enroll in a course and apply to Citizenship and Immigration Canada on your own for the visa, which you can do online at

www.cic.gc.ca/english

Cheers,
James       Expat-blog Experts Team

The other end of the spectrum is that because you're on a island, the only way of getting any where else in Canada is by flight. You could go by car but that's a long drive away to the ferry terminal (from St Johns) and then down to North Sydney in Nova Scotia by crossing the Gulf of St. Lawrence via a ferry. So in other words, you're pretty much isolated. But if you're there for studying, then that's a good way to stay focus...

I really appreciate your concern about my request,  actually I sent the school mail but they didn't reply getting close to 2weeks,  that is why I was so worried, moreover they said in order for me to apply into any course I will pay application fees through credit card in line with what I saw through their portal, the problem now is that I don't have credit card, I don't know maybe I can pay through bank draft and DHL all the necessary document to them.  Please I need advise on this

I would advise that you call the registrar's office or if not the faculty that you are applying to. The former would be the better choice.