Salaam to all.

My name is khan I want to start printing press in agadir like printing menu flyes business cards pictures for restaurant spa think like this I need som printing machines from casablanca is any body there who can help me to buy machines from casablanca wholesale who sell machines?? PLEASE inbox me or reply to this topic I will b waiting thank you very much ,

Look, Khan. You are not even here in Morocco. What on earth are you doing with this hair-brained scheme? How on earth could someone "help" you buy machines when you do not even have a premises to put them in? Anyway, why do you need "machines"? You need one all-purpose machine to start any such business.

What is your business plan? What capital do you have? Did you research the market to see if it is saturated or not?

I'm not a businessman at all, but these things are simply basic common sense and general knowledge. Added to which your not even being here, I think that this idea is just as much a non-starter as your previous offer to the forum of a holidays letting agency.

SO you from England?? wich city you from England? And I been morocco 50 times and I did search on letting agency in agadir but I did not like the idea bcoz its a painful for some 1 like me . And let me tell you something I got place in agadir a got the  printing company in agadir and I registered on my name I got the company number the company name is 3DIMAGINEDESIGN in agadir check in Moroccon  government deta bass please.

So seeing as you have allegedly been here 50 times, that you have researched the market and you know everything that it is possible to know, then why do you want a bunch of people on an expat forum to help you? According to you, YOU are the expert. YOU should know where these machines are located and where they are sold.

Do you think people can't recognise a scam when they see one?

let me tell you something my father tell me if u dont knw much about something  ask ppl around you if no body about the then ask a wall you will get better answer  its not about bunch off ppl I ask its about I believe out ther ppl know mor then me, I hope I answer all your questions..

If they knew about it, they would of started their own business if it was profitable, and wouldn't share the details with you.

Walakum as salam WA rahmatullahi .

I don't why the negativity but may Allah make it ease for you amen

vailtribe wrote:

Walakum as salam WA rahmatullahi .

I don't why the negativity but may Allah make it ease for you amen

For goodness sake. Because it's a clear scam.

What is the matter with people?

hi just want to sey ppl a
out ther just dont worry about it if you cant help then dont b negative I promise I will not SCAM any body in sha allah. :)