Anybody hasn't found church in North Jakarta that speaks English ?

Dear All,

If anybody hasn't found Catholic Church in North Jakarta that speaks English, you can contact me to inform and guide you...

Regards,
Maya

in the title...it written "south"

but in the context, written "north"

is it only me who confuse, or....

Hi aabie ryan,

thanks for correcting... yeah that i mean is "in the north"

rgds..

I have tried to edit the title but i couldn't. Anybody knows ?

Thank you

Nah unless you delete the thread. Perhaps start a new one

Hmm i see.. thank you lukereg...

Hello Maya.

Thread title edited. ;)

Maybe you can share your infos on the forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Wow fantastic... Thanks a lot Aurelie...

Rgds,
Maya

Maya, perhaps you could name a few of the churches that provide services in English.

Okay,thks Lukereg ...

In other words, this RC church conducts its mass in English? Or, do you mean that the priest can speak English and thus be a viable consul for English only speakers?   

Wasn't one of the changes in Vatican II to have masses conducted in the local language where the mass is conducted, rather than Latin?

Roy, a fair few churches here have western priests here and also preachers doing missionary work. Some of the churches has English only services then Indonesian services.
Which type of Christian faith is in which language. I don't know. I never attend

The initial question was about Roman Catholic churches, and while Roman Catholics are indeed Christian, the liturgy of the mass, since Vatican II...(and that goes way back at least 50 years), is that the liturgy (ceremony) of the mass be held in the local language and replacing "church" Latin as the vernacular of the RC mass.

can i ask for the name & complete address of catholic church here in North jakarta? Is it english mass? then how to go there I'm staying near sunter mall.

Terima Kasih.

Hi good afternoon, I am Jufri Kano. I am staying in the Philippines but I am indonesian. This is my PIN BB: 28039B39

Hi good afternoon, if I am not mistaken, in Menteng [Central of Jakarta] every Sunday they have the english mass for the expat group. I think you can join them there.

what's the name of the church? dont they have here in utara or near here in sunter.

i only to know that the catholic church did mass with english languages at St. Theresia Menteng, central of jakarta but not in north of jakarta. if u want to know  about schedule mass from St. Theresia u can to ask secretariat.

Dear All,

There is also an English Mass at Don Bosco Church in Sunter.
At Jalan Taman Sunter Indah Blok A3 / 13-21

The Mass is every Sunday 10:30AM
There is a large Philipino Community,  Indonesians, Indians and other few nationalities.
Hope to see you there ;)

Those who live in Central Or little further - All Saint Anglican Church, jl Arief Rahman Hakim 5 Menteng, Central Jakarta, in front of hotel Aryaduta and Tugu Tani.

There are also some Americans, European, Brazillian. If you'd like to go there you can meet me and my husband as well... Just let me know....

Yes, I already visited the church and hear mass for 3x already.

Dear  I  am    from Brasil Rio de Janeiro

well    if you  are  relocation/moving to Brasil   and need  help I   can give some  advices ..
ask me ok ??
i have skype'   guerra.g
e mail [email protected]
have a lovely  new  Year
se you
Hugs

Hello andrenippon

kindly note that you are participating on a thread inactive for over a year!

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

anybody know english speaking theravadan budhist temple ?

as for church I know the one at pondok indah citibank, ISS. most of my friends go there

there was one at Nikko Hottel thamrin (now pullman) I dont know if that one still exist