Man shoe size

does anyone can tell me what is equivalent man shoe size from DR to Canadian size - 32 in DR is equal ???in Canada

Last time I checked at La Sirena (Puerto Plata) shoe sizes were scaled according to the US system. I wear 10.5 in Canada and I bought the exact same size here. In places like China where people are markedly smaller in average, there's a huge difference and often I couldn't even find shoes for my size. Here in the DR men are a bit smaller than in Canada but I haven't noticed any difference in shoe sizes.

At any rate, what I say might be true for large shops that cater for tourists and expats like La Sirena. Here in my town there are lots of small shops that sell fake brands imported directly from various Asian locations. Those might use different size scales.

the thing is I am trying to bring shoes from Canada to DR and I ask my fellow in DR what size is he wearing and he told me 32 - then I am confuse

He bought shoes with European resizing.  Google is your friend in this case honey.

Thing is, 32 doesn't correspond to anything even in European scaling. Look, can he measure his feet? Only that way you'll know for sure. You can translate the measurement to US / Canadian sizes with this chart: http://www.i18nguy.com/l10n/shoes.html

I guess I will ask for it again
Thank you

No prob! Cause by European standards, if he wears 32 he's either an off-chart midget or an off-chart giant! Good luck.

Hahahaha  he might have really small feet, or it might actually be for a child............

Yes there is actually a 32 in child size.

Bob K