Expat wants to join shesha & Cigar Party at my farm House in Islamabad

Expat wants to join shesha Party at my farm House in Islamabad or any place recommended by you guys.

I've heard of a few of these parties, usually with something more interesting to smoke.
Any assistance there?

Strange in a world where everybody seems to be so health conscious nowadays, that people smoke the shesha at all. Health officials say that one shesha session does more damage to your health than 200 cigarettes. That would be enough to scare off even a cigarette smoker such as myself, or so one would think.

Cheers,
James          Expat-blog Experts Team

ayaanbinasif wrote:

Expat wants to join shesha Party at my farm House in Islamabad or any place recommended by you guys.

WARNING

Smoking blocks the arteries and causes heart attack or cerebral hemorrhage

Elaborate Please

mas fred wrote:

I've heard of a few of these parties, usually with something more interesting to smoke.
Any assistance there?

Elaborate Please

ayaanbinasif wrote:
mas fred wrote:

Any assistance there?

Elaborate Please

Weed pot ganja.

mas fred wrote:
ayaanbinasif wrote:
mas fred wrote:

Any assistance there?

Elaborate Please

Weed pot ganja.

Have u ever heard of cigar party its simply clean  all u can have Cuban cigar that's all and my family will be there I hope it makes u understand what will it like b

ayaanbinasif wrote:
mas fred wrote:
ayaanbinasif wrote:

Elaborate Please

Weed pot ganja.

Have u ever heard of cigar party its simply clean  all u can have Cuban cigar that's all and my family will be there I hope it makes u understand what will it like b

Excellent, well, would be if smoking wasn't a disgusting habit.
I had a little google or few, discovering an underworld of ganja parties, disguised as shesha gatherings.
Something that wouldn't be acceptable on this site.

Well I belive I should delete this post every body getting negative approach am very amazed u guys never attended a cigar party I have been with senior officials ambassador etc arrangeing officials cigar parties

I totally agree with you cigar parties are just another normal kinda party. and i believe u wont advertise if u were to make  it a ganja party.