International pre-schools in Phnom Penh

Hi everyone,

I will be moving to Phnom Penh this March with my 4- and 2- year old daughters. Can anyone recommend a good international school for my 4 yr old, and if possible one that can accept my 2 yr old as well.

My 2 yr old has not started school yet but I'm considering to enroll her early since I noticed shes quite delayed in her speech development and I thought it will be good for her to start socializing.

Thank you in advance :)

Regards,
Farhanah

Wow!!!That's good news...Welcome to Phnom Penh in advance.
There are many schools here so it's really hard to recommend a particular school,but check on these schools
Learning Jungle
British Int'l School of Phnom Penh
Raffles Montessori
American Intercon Institute

Hello Farhanah

Do you know where you will be living yet? That might make a difference to your school choices, especially if the 2 year old is only attending half a day, for example.

The team at Northbridge School would be happy to meet you, find out about your needs, show you our school and introduce our teachers. (nisc.edu.kh)

Our Early Learning programme starts at 3 years old (students must be 3 by the 31st August to enrol in the new school year at the beginning of August). Our new Early Learning centre will be opening soon.

For younger than 3 years old, look at places like Gekko Garden and Learning Jungle, which is where some of our Primary School students come from.

Let me know if you would like any help!

Kind regards

Abigail
Northbridge International School Cambodia