Some guide to discover Myanmar

Hi, im going to travel to Myanmar this 23 Feb to 2 Mar. Do you have any recommendations/ suggestions where, what, when I should not be missed out? And some advice on price also. With many thanks!

When not to visit Burma
WHAT TO AVOID, & WHEN

Burma experiences monsoons and wild storms from May until early October. Heavy rains tend to occur in the afternoons and evenings, and flooding and landslides cut off many regions.
Coastal resorts may be inaccessible during this time, and some – including Ngapali Beach – will close completely.
River travel may also be difficult in this period.
Conversely, the months of March-May leading up to the rainy season are the hottest, with temperatures soaring to over 40°C. Combined with the high humidity, this is not the best time to visit Burma, as it makes travelling thoroughly unpleasant.
If you are planning a last-minute holiday, be aware that the peak months of November to February are the busiest, and flights and accommodation are likely to be booked up far in advance. Burma's tourism industry is still new, so there are still not quite enough beds during busy periods.
Avoid tight schedules; internal flights may seem like an efficient alternative to potholed roads, but schedules can change without warning, so leave plenty of time if flying back to Yangon for your return flight home.

Hi Linh Dang.  I'm David (from Canada).  I'll also be travelling to Myanmar the same time as you, in fact I'll be there a week earlier.  I'll be arriving from China where I've been living for the past 18 years.
I've been trying to find the same information as you, but with little success.  The two travel agencies in Yangon I contacted though Burmese friends have yet to reply.
If you have any luck, I'd appreciate your sharing it.  Also, if I receive information, I'll send it along to you.
I plan to be in Yangon, Mandalay, Bagan and if times permit, Heho (Inle).
Perhaps we could meet tor a meal, coffee or drink.
Be well and thank you for taking the time to read this.
Regards,
David Fieldman
([email protected])

Hi David,

Its good to know you are coming at the same time...and we are going to same places too :) Im going to Yagon, Bagan, Mandalat, Inle Lake and back to Yangon the last day. I will be staying there for 8 days, meaning 2 days in eacg place on avarage. If you have same schedule, sure we can meet up for somw drinks :)

I just did some quick search on the places and there is some interesting info if you want. I will email you. I hope it can help you a bit.

Cheers,
Linh

Dear Linh,
Yes, many thanks and how thoughtful of you to reply.
Look forward to your news and especially to meeting you.
Regards from Beijing,
David

Dear Linh,
Forgot to ask which country you will be travelling from to Myanmar?
David