Every Tuesday Meetups & Get togethers

Hope everyone had a great Chinese New year break.

Our first get-together in the Year of the Horse is this coming Tuesday, 11 Feb 2014 from 7:30pm, and will be in Flames Bar Hilton Wangfujing.  The Hilton Wangfujing will provide us with Happy Hour prices until midnight and a far above average spread of canapes.

To RSVP for the early bird price (125RMB) please contact me via text/WeChat message on 13911098002.

Best of Beijing Discount Card holders only need to pay 100RMB (with RSVP).

Hi Manlin - are you hosting a get together tonght?

Thanks,
Mike

Yes,

7:30pm Zeta Bar, 2nd Floor, Hilton Beijing

Nearest subway (Liangma Qiao)

This coming Tuesday (25 Feb 2014) 7:30pm a brand new venue ... CHEERS Gulou ... join us

Venue:
Cheers Gulou Wine Store…. 245 Gulou East Street, Dong Cheng District, Beijing (350 meters east of the Drum Tower, the northern side of Gulou East Street). 鼓楼东大街245号
Nearest Subway station is Shishahai(什刹海 ), Exit A2.

The CHEERS Hotline is 400 00 555 00

Entrance fee 125RMB includes:
A Complimentary Drink
Happy Hour
Snacks
Participation in a Lucky Draw

Hey,

I am interning in Beijing till the end of June. Is this weekly event still ongoing?  I have been attending American school for 3 years and I can speak Mandarin and English

Carrie

Yes, We still have events on Tuesdays, any Tuesday, every Tuesday.

The next event is on Tuesday.

We are normally 30  - 80 people a mix of foreigners and Chinese.

Add me on WeChat 13911098002 or pm me for details.

Tuesday 20 May 2014 we are in the Zeta Bar, Hilton Beijing LiangmaQiao
Tuesday 27 May 2014 we are in LACC (J Space) in Sanlitun Soho

Events starts at 7:30 and cost 125RMB (with RSVP) and include 1st drink and finger food (quality of the finger food varies from venue to venue)

Still going strong - we meet on Tuesdays, any Tuesday, every Tuesday. Venues change weekly but more or less repeat monthly.

Next event Tuesday 27 May 2014 from 7:30pm

This time we will be networking with Beijings Spanish speaking world.

The event will be in the LACC (Latin American and Caribbean Centre) in Sanlitun Soho.

Join a group of friendly and like-minded professionals, meet potential partners or clients, exchange ideas and grow your business.

This event is open to everyone but it is especially designed for business people, real estate professionals, executives, investors, finance professionals, lawyers, relocation agents, entrepreneurs and anyone who wants to discover what the Spanish speaking world does and thinks here in Beijing.

Time: 27 May from 7:30pm
Venue: JSpace, LACC Latin American Caribbean Centre, Building 5 B1-510, Sanlitun Soho
北京朝阳区三里屯 SOHO 5座B1529
Nearest Subway: Tuanjiehu

The LACC/ JSpace phone number are 186 1051 6772 (English/Spanish) or 5785 3051 (Chinese)

Entrance fee includes:
A Complimentary Welcome Drink  Mojito , Draft Beer , Tequila Sunrise , White/Red Wine, Soft Drinks
Finger food  Cucumber filled with tuna cream , Cheese bread and Mini Pizza
Happy Hour  50% off Food and Drink
Participation in a Lucky Draw
Salsa Demonstration Class

RSVP Options:

Option 1: 110RMB pre-pay via Yoopay
Option 2: 125RMB RSVP on-line, by email to [email protected] or by WeChat/text message to 13911098002 before Tuesday 27 May 4:00pm

Walk-Ins 175RMB

Hi

WWOOWW wrote:

Hi

If you wish to join in the get togethers then please participate and give some information about yourself.

WWOOWW  hi

Apologies for Stumpy's rather rude post.

I have no idea who Stumpy is and he/she does not represent the Beijing Expat.com get togethers,

You are welcome to share as much or as little information as you want. It is more than understandable that people do not want to share too much info on a public forum.

I am sure that you know that with the high-speed train Tianjin and Beijing are very close and we do have other people coming from Tianjin to participate in our weekly get togethers.

The get togethers continue every Tuesday.

Add me on WeChat 13911098002 or pm here for info about any particular weeks meeting place.

We look forward to seeing you on Tuesday, any Tuesday, every Tuesday

Hi there,

I am looking for German and Chinese language exchange partner.

Will

? You are Chinese and looking to exchange with a German speaker?  We often have German speakers attend the events but there is no gaurantee that a specific event there will be a German speaker present or whether he/she will be interested in a language exchange.

I suggest you start a new thread with the subject ...  "German - Chinese language exchange partner wanted"

but are you in Beijing or Tianjin?

Events Sept 2014

Tuesday 2 September 2014: Start 7:30pm Venue: Suzie Wong. Ticket: 125RMB w/RSVP to 13911098002.

Tuesday 9 September 2014:  Start 7:30pm Venue Hilton Wangfujing Ticket: 125RMB w/RSVP to 13911098002.

Tuesday 16 September 2014: Start 7:30pm Venue Catherine de France  FREE EVENT but please RSVP to 13911098002

Sunday 21 September 2104  10:00am - 6:00pm Venue Hilton Beijing ...The 2014 Beijing Expat Fair --- FREE EVENT - No need to RSVP

Sunday 21 September 2104: Start 18:30 Venue Hilton Beijing ... The Expat Life Awards... Ticket 200RMB (includes free flow of drink) Please RSVP to 13911098002

Tuesday 23 September 2014: Start 7:30pm Venue, Marriott Beijing Northeast. Ticket: 125RMB w/RSVP to 13911098002.

Tuesday 30 September 2014: NO EVENT planned because of the holiday

Helen hi

Our events include one free drink, some canapes, a Lucky Draw and some nice people.

Extra drinks available from the bar at Happy Hour prices.

If you have time on Sunday pop along to the 2014 Beijing Expat Fair. It's in the Hilton Beijing (Liangma Qiao) and there is no entrance fee.

I will there most of the day

An informal DIY International Picnic on Tuesday 7 October 2014

Each person to bring something to be shared with everyone.

If possible bring something that is traditional from your home region.

Up to you whether to make it or buy it or if you don't have the ingredients or skills just bring something (anything) from the local supermarket that you like.

To coordinate who brings what (sweet, savoury, drinks etc) please contact me on WeChat 13911098002 and tell me that you are interested.

We have made a small WeChat group for this fun (weather permitting) activity.

Venue for the picnic Chaoyang Park West Gate 3.

No charge - each person pays his/her own entrance fee

Time still TBC but assume 11:45.

Reminder - no event tonight (30 Sept 2014)

Have a great holiday

Yup, it is  13911098002.

If you want PM me your WeChat ID and i will add you

Hello please it will be such a great pleasure if u can link me with someone I could do business with in china

Tonight Tuesday 21 Oct 2014  in the Hilton Beijing (Liangma Qiao).

We will be in the Zeta Bar on the 2nd floor from 7:00pm.

Join us. Call/Text/WeChat me to RSVP on 13911098002

2015 has arrived and we have some  great venues planned for our Tuesday get togethers.

Look forward to seeing you on Tuesday, any Tuesday, every Tuesday.

Call/text/WeChat/WhatsApp me any time on 13911098002

What about on weekends?

Weekends I am normally with my just turned 3yr old

Hello Manlin
I just joined the blog.
Is the Tuesday Meetup still on?

greetings
Daniel

Yup, we still meet every Tuesday.

This coming Tuesday (31 March 2015) is very special - my 8th Anniversary of organising these events in Beijing.

Join us.

We are celebrating our 8th Anniversary and you are invited to a very special evening which has kindly been sponsored by Beer Mania.

8yrs
Free entrance.
Free Welcome drink (Estaminet beer or soft drink). Estaminet is a real Belgian Premium Pils, only available at Beer Mania!
Live Music
Lucky Draw – a prize for every year.
Additional drinks can be purchased from a very well stocked bar.

Join us for a social networking event in Beijing that brings together some of the best and friendliest people in Beijing.

Don't miss this fun laid-back networking evening that unites young and young at heart professionals for a fun social evening.

Time: 31 March from 7:30pm
Venue: Beer Mania, Taiyue Suites 1F, West Gate, 16 Sanlitun South Street.
欧月啤酒吧, 泰悦耗亭1层,西门, 三里屯南路16号
Lost? Call 6500 0559

Nearest Subways:  Tuanjiehu, Hujialou, Nongfengli

http://fcgroup.org/wp3/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Beer-Mania-Map.jpg

Space limited to 120 people. RSVP is essential.

RSVP-Now   RSVP on-line or by email to [email protected]  before Tuesday 31 March  16:00pm.

walkins   100RMB/person but not a realistic option because this will be fully  booked.

thank you.
will not make it to the beermania event, but I will join you the week after that.

Yall still doing this?

Yes, still going strong

We get together every Tuesday.

If I have not posted please contact me directly, best via WeChat (13911098002)

As a rule of thumb the current schedule is

1st Tuesday of the month Aussie Wine Shop in Shuangjing
2nd Tuesday of the month - Hilton Wangfujing.
3rd Tuesday of the month - Blue Marlin
4th Tuesday of the month - Hilton Beijing (Liangma Qiao)

Start time is 7:30pm

Dress code is smart casual / office casual

Each event has a different theme but all are always welcome to attend.

If a week has a Tuesday we meet.

Hi- i'm fairly new to Beijing, can you please advise where is the event this week? Many thanks- P

Hi Manlin , it's really so awesome this idea about (Every Tuesday Meetups & Get togethers) , i will be in Beijing at 25 this month and i will be there for 2 months , i need to join your Tuesday Meeting :)

Yes we still continue to meet every Tuesday.

Looking forward to seeing you.

The best way to contact me is WeChat. 

I will pm you my WeChat details or simply follow "fc-group" on WeChat