Nanny with 3yrs experience need new employer

I have a filipina friend looking for new employer
college graduate with good work experience here in morocco

Hi Crazijen - i invite you to post your resume in the designated section which is ---> Personal and household services jobs in Rabat please as it might help :)

thanks

(Moderated: Please post in the section personal and household services jobs in Rabat)

What part of Morocco does she live in?

casablanca

I am 30 years old, Moroccan, pregnant with a baby girl. My due date is on early May. I leave in Rabat and need an experienced Filipina/english speaking nanny holding a carte de séjour allowing her to travel freely to visit her family (I can of course provide with any help to renew the carte de sejour - write a letter and submit proof of residence), for a stay-in position. I have a nice guest room that would become the nanny's. Sunday would be the nanny's weekly day off. I am looking for a 3 years employment duration with 1 month off per year. Ideally, I would like the nanny to be settled at my place prior to the birth of my baby, in order for us to get used to each other (i.e.: around April 21th if possible - April 28th at the latest).

I have a house keeper working at my place every day from 9am to 3:30/4pm, except on Sundays. Accordingly, the cleaning, tidying, cooking, washing and ironing are taken care of. However, I would like the nanny to help with the household chores when the baby is sleeping or that I am taking care of her (i.e.: take care of the baby's things, tidy the baby's room, wash the baby's tub, set up and clear the diner table, reheat the diner, walk the dog, etc.).

Shall anyone be interested (or know anyone who would be interested), please feel free to contact me on this forum.

Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

S.

Hi SaaLLy,

Please note that you should post your offer in the appropriate section which is the Babysitting in Rabat section please. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi every one

hi

Hi. I read your post, and just wanted to see how are you and your baby? Were you able to find a lovely nanny to help you with the baby? How are you enjoying motherhood?

Mahatara

Hi
My name is zara
I am looking for a nanny in rabat
U have 2 daughters they speack english
Please send me her phone number so i can contact her
Thank u

What area of Rabat, I'm just recently moved here, and in process of paper work to marry a Moroccan, and what would pay be like, how often? I've had 7 year experience with ages 0-7

vanessa2213 wrote:

What area of Rabat, I'm just recently moved here, and in process of paper work to marry a Moroccan, and what would pay be like, how often? I've had 7 year experience with ages 0-7

Hi.

I'm not sure if you are newly married as your profile says or in the process of it, as you have posted elsewhere.

Has hubby(-to-be) not told you about the Anapec? Foreigners may not work unless the Anapec certifies that no Moroccan can do the job you are applying for. As you can imagine, nannies are two a penny in Morocco. What qualifications do you have? If the answer is "none" forget about working legally as a nanny. Penalties are severe for illegally working.

laduqesa wrote:
vanessa2213 wrote:

Hi.

I'm not sure if you are newly married as your profile says or in the process of it, as you have posted elsewhere.

Has hubby(-to-be) not told you about the Anapec? Foreigners may not work unless the Anapec certifies that no Moroccan can do the job you are applying for. As you can imagine, nannies are two a penny in Morocco. What qualifications do you have? If the answer is "none" forget about working legally as a nanny. Penalties are severe for illegally working.

Quite a number of them have a habit of telling them "come to morocco, work here, and live here" in a pathetic attempt to pretend they are serious about the person, rather than the true reality - serious about a visa.. So they come to morocco. Don't find work (not surprising, and the person knew all along they won't), and end up having to return back... and surprise surprise.. take along with them the one who told them to come! Which is the plan all along. Anyone who knows about morocco, and employment opportunities for foreigners, won't fall for this lame trick.

I must admit that I am incredibly surprised that the "husband" is allegedly not aware of the employment rules and regulations for foreigners. Or am I?

Morocco is a country with high(ish) unemployment and there is a "national preference" presumption in operation. A Moroccan MUST be given preference over a similarly (or even better) qualified foreigner. What this means in practise is that the Anapec procedure is so onerous that most employers won't even consider hiring a foreigner.

That the OP is even considering working for 100 dirhams a day or less is astounding, as that's all an unqualified "nanny" would make. Life in Morocco is not easy for someone used to first world expectations and conditions but who cannot fulfil them. I think you'll be heading off to Canada soon with your partner in tow.

Hi

We are moroccan family with 2 years old girl living in morocco and looking for someone professionel that has long experience  in   international and asian cooking pastry and bakery( cake bread cookies ...) and able to learn local cooking , and another girl for general housekeeping that also has good experience in big families knows how to make the bed how to put towels etc... . we already have a nanny that take care of the baby .

Regards
Khadija

Hello, I'm leaving in Rabat and I'm looking for a nanny for my two daughters.

Hoi Sofia1979,

Please note that this thread is outdated. I suggest you to post your advert on the appropriate section:
- Jobs in Rabat

Thank you

Chris
Expat.com

[Topic closed]

Closed