Working in Tanzania

hi frnds,,,
        im a paramedic , currently working in uae, i have got a job offer from sanitas medics and diagnostic center dar es salam, with the package of 1500 usd which is abt 15% more frm my current salary, also accommodation, early paid leave etc,, the reason y i want to switch frm here is for a different life style and to experience different places, any one can tel me abt the medical center ,any one been there before?, is the climate is same as india? kindly help me with the details,,,

Too Little, specially on the local allowance.

Hi Senthil,

Sanitas is upcomming in medical & diagnostic. Looks fine to me so far. Climate is more or less like India, to some extent better than India if you have been thru the high temperature of Indian summers then you will like it better here. Plenty of Indian community members. All in all Dar Es Salaam is a good city to live in.

Salary you have to take a call on your own. Though the general expenses here are higher.

Pankaj

hi frnds,,,
        im a paramedic , currently working in uae, i have got a job offer from sanitas medics and diagnostic center dar es salam, with the package of 1500 usd which is abt 15% more frm my current salary, also accommodation, early paid leave etc,, the reason y i want to switch frm here is for a different life style and to experience different places, any one can tel me abt the medical center ,any one been there before?, is the climate is same as india? kindly help me with the details,,,
Last edited by senthil83 (04 January 2015 20:28:49)

thank u mr pankaj

Hi
Please suggest
I have a offer to work in TZ
Farm manager 60000 indian rupee plus
Single accommodation food car visa air fare.
Bagomoyo location.

Kya karo ?

Is there any way , employee can keep the passport with him and get work permit too

Hi,
I have been looking for a job in Dar Es Salaam since last three months in UN and other NGOS,but in spite of my 15 years of experience in India, I am not getting any interview calls.

I am along with my Husband in Dar Es Salaam.