Where to get American breakfast...waffles / bacon etc?

BESIDES AMERICAN CORNER....who else serves the typicality American breakfast?

Searched the whole day but couldn't come up with one place. Surely American Corner can't be the only place!

IHop- Tahlia
UpTown- Al Andalus Street

browse jeddahfood.com or sufrati.com

American Corner is what you're looking for. there is one in Khalidia St. and another on Sultan St. I am talking about Jeddah regain.

Hi, you can check out iHop at Thalia street, they offer american breakfast. here is the address : Prince Mohammed Bin Abdulaziz Street, Al Andalus, Jeddah 23326
land line: 012 261 7032

happy eating! ^_^

Fares breakfast restaurant servicesamerican bf also crusty in AlKhaldia does so.

BACON!!!! Where?? Where??? Where???
LMAO!

Hold your horses Doodle and don't start drooling  :dumbom:  …it's not the real stuff, just  fatty beef strips

Try Mugg and Bean. My wife and I really enjoyed the breakfast there. I know two locations (1 @ Serafi Mega Mall, 1 @ Stars Avenue) but there might be more.

yes, its a great place for breakfast and pancakes :)
yummy.. we should go there together

There's none except for American Corner...

IHOP seems to be not the typical IHOP elsewhere based on personal experiences of friends so I never tried it myself just so to avoid being disappointed :(

It has to be American Corner, many have tried to copy the US style, but none have succeeded, that includes IHOP.

Nothing beats the BigBoy breakfast :)

You can also check Texas Roadhouse at Tahliya street !