Working in a Hydroelectric power plant with nkohteken corp. @ cameroon

they send me a application form and interview form that I already filled up and forward it to them. then now I received a contract they said I fast to their application and interview form. are familiar to this company tabikeng corporation? pls advice

Mr. pogito, Mbokami corporation did the same thing to me. they sent me an application form to be filled up and resend to them. After sending it to them,  they offered me a very tempting offer and they were asking me to sign and send the necessary documents for visa processing immediately.. My concern is why should I pay for the accomodation during the probationary period. I have read some blogs in this site for a hydro electric power plant project also in cameroon and many said that it was a SCAM.  So I am also confuse and thinking that my application is the same because they have the same mode of hiring.

I received the same contract from Mbokami corporation ,and dont not what to do.Who have some informations about,pls help?

this might help you guys a little. take a look at the content of the following 2 pages carefully

mbokamicorporation.com/PROJECTS.html

mbokamicorporation.com/PROJECTS.html

The same msg came to me from Mbokamicorporation.
Any one can tell me weather the company will pay during 3 months probation period or not??

Tabikeng is a scam there are no jobs they will take money off you.. it is a scam delete their messages

tabikeng offered me a job in cameroon, they want me to send $500 for accomodation . is it a scam

DO NOT send money it is a scam they have tried it with me as well delete their mail

Is This a scam as I am seeking employment and found their web site and applied
My regards,
Michelle Cox,
Director,
Human Resources Department,
Tabikeng Corporation.
Email: [email protected]
           Tel: +237 90 34 35 04
                  +44 7024 0573 30

I have also applied on line and went through the process.
Interview Form
Then e mail confirming that I have been accepted and start date 4th August.
Need to Send Medical Check up by Dr
Drivers Licence
Pasport coppy
Accept job offer then they will go ahead and start visa proes and book my air ticket
Had a telephonic conversation conferming all?
What do you think please advise ?

Hi I have also had a job offer and would like to know if this is a scam or can I go ahead Cameroon Tabikeng Corporation, as up to know they have not asked for any money but want to confirm my acceptance the go ahead with my visa application?

this is a big time scam do not take any notice of them delete all their mail

a scam ignore

a scam dont send any money

sir-mam I willing to work in your company as a construction istakrtural worker mekanikal works. I hope you can accept me. in your company? :)

Where do u want to work in nkohteken corp or in tabekung corp???  :D they used different company names conproma corp etc... 

Cant you read this thread? those companies are fraud/ scam

Caveat

another company by the name Conproma Corporation is doing the same, but went on to stages where they say to process my visa they need 3 months proof of accommodation and refered me to bawukeng and the website is www.bawukengapartments.info  and now i suspect it to be scam. Does this company exist?

I also received same email offers, i did my research and found out those companies are not existing in yellowpages and businesslist of douala cameroon. Read some topics here and be enlightened.

now if you want to pursue your application good luck to you :)

how about conproma corporation in douala cameroon contructing a hep project.

Hi everybody,

As you can see the Hydroelectric power plant and the conproma corporation are scams.

I invite everyone here to read this guide : https://www.expat.com/en/guide/antiscam.html

Thanks

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed