Flights to London

What airline do you all find decent but not expensive from Bulgaria to London? I have never been to London before, so I am not even sure which airports to use/avoid.

We are traveling with a baby (and all his baggage) so I think the low cost carriers like easyjet, ryanair, wizzair are out. (Unless someone has a positive experience traveling on them with a baby?) I usually use alitalia for going to Italy, and really like them. Is there a comparable airline that goes to London? So far I am leaning towards air bulgaria, but just wanted to see if anyone who makes the trip frequently has suggestions.

Yep wizz air and easy jet are the cheapest. I don't see a problem taking a baby on board except the luggage restrictions but you can pay a bit extra if you want to take more. Keep in mind that neither flies to Heathrow tho so you have to figure out transport. Other than that check on Kayak for airfairs, that's what I use.

Hey guys never mind boring old London town where people don't talk to each other ha ha, get over to the fatastic city of Liverpool really great place to explore steeped in culture, history, and friendly people.
Hop on a yellow submarine or a ferry cross the mersey (would'nt eat a local fish from it tho!)  :joking:
Discover the cavern club, the Beatles experience, visit Anfield and do a football stadium tour, we even have a Liverpool eye down by the waterfront. Bars, restaurants, parks and gardens, shopping centres etc..... a plenty!
Lots to do here, you can easliy reach other local cities like Manchster or Chester within an hour, and London via train or national express?. (Ireland, Scotland & Wales don't want to miss anyone out!)
Fly from Bucharest with Blueair great prices to Liverpool.
Alternatively fly Sofia to Manchester with Easy jet, cheap and cheerfull?
(not knocking London or anywhere else just giving a few other options)
Cheers Steve.

:) Thanks for the ideas. London wouldn't be my first choice (I don't like big cities, usually), but we will be going there for a WordPress conference, so London it is for us, this time.

BA also fly to heathrow,good departure times.
easyjet is to heathrow and forget wizz as they fly to luton outskirts of london.
Air bulgaria to heathrow