Any foreigners in Craiova?

Hello! Are there any foreigners in Craiova?
I will soon move in Craiova from Copenhagen, and I would be interested to meet, if there are any, the foreigners who are living there.
Thank you!
iulia

Hi,
There are quite a few foreigners here and while most are students, i know a couple from Canada. I guess it depends on the type of folks you will want to meet with.

That's great. Thank you! :) I would love to meet you all.
I am a 26 years old romanian female and in the last 2years I lived in Denmark where I was a student. Recently, I got a job in Craiova and I will move there starting from January.
Craiova is new for me, I don't know anyone there and  it's also far from my hometown, so I will be an "alien" in my own country.
SO I look forward to meet you! :)
Happy holidays!
Best regards,
iulia

sorry not me

I am from USA and my wife and I live in Craiova. My wife, Ramona, is from Pitesti and we recently had to move to Craiova for my job so she also doesn't know anyone here. I'm sure she would be happy to meet you.

Steven

Great!. That's nice! I will come back with a message when I am there. :)
In the meantime, I wish you all Happy Holidays!

Cheers,
iulia

Hi,
I will also be in Craiova starting from February. It's glad to meet with new friends.

Nice :) Unfortunately , i haven.t got yet the official job offer and i am a bit concerned,but i truely hope  to get some news next week and move in Craiova from February.

Hello!

I am a foreigner!

AlinaGaffar wrote:

Hello!

I am a foreigner!

Perhaps you could introduce yourself, tell us where you're from, what you're doing in Craiova, a little background about yourself??

Romaniac
Romania Expat Advisor
Expat.com

Hi.

I dont know.if you still want foreigners. I am from Israel but live in Craiova. I am in the 6th year of Medicine. I would like to meet if you still want :)

And yes. There are lots of forgeiners in Craiova. Approximately, in General Medicine there are 900 students registered in English section (English Language). I can say there are 200 forgeiners in Romanian Section.

Thanks!

You will find a lot of foreign here most from there are students but also are enough foreign nationalities that work or moved here :).
Hope to spend best time here ✌🏻

Hello all. I am born and raised in Craiova but I'd love to help anyone out. I have many foreigner friends in Craiova and I know they had some problems where they needed someone from here so feel free to message me. You can message me in Facebook: ***, I have a pink shirt and curly hair.

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Please share social account through private message. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Barbulescuaisha,

Welcome on board !

Please note that you are participating on an old thread (2014 - 2019).

We always recommend members to participate on recent threads or to open their own topic on the Romania forum so that they may get some response.

All the best

Bhavna